This is a joke...right?

As soon as Saihara left the room I practically screamed at myself. I wanted him to leave me alone...so of course I had to MAKE HIM FIGURING IT OUT A GAME!?! I can't believe this...I mean now he's going to be following me around like a baby duck and it's mother....what did I get myself into!?! Well....I got the stuff I collected during the trial out from under my bed along with rotating back the white board. At least it can't get worse...right? Wait scratch that it probably can.

I sighed as I left my room making sure Saihara had left for good, he had. For some reason that didn't bring me any comfort as I headed back down to the warehouse, one for another box cutter, and two for some paper and colored pencils. Might as well be productive seeing as there is no way in he** I am going to sleep in this place. I ended up spending the night just drawing random ideas on weapons or things I could use to escape that came into my head and some actual ideas I thought could come in useful if I ever got to make them real. Probably not but still, it's at least good to have SOME kind of plan in case things go wrong.

I sighed as I stuffed the papers I had already used into a corner, not really caring if it made a mess all over the floor. I mean if Tojo somehow gets in here this will practically be a gift for her...cleaning...I yawned and I carried on trying to make plans when it clicked for me. Oh my gosh Amami's survivor perk...I can't believe I forgot about that...wait a second I didn't see it at the crime scene...ugh mastermind probably took it. I mean...he did give me the code for something....(he did guys, in an edited version.... It's the will Twins B, Horse A) what happens if I die...I guess then it will all go to dust huh...? I sighed getting up and grabbing a permanent marker with a grin an idea already forming in my head. I mean it's not that crazy...even the idiot Momota could figure it out if it all goes haywire and my original plan fails. I looked around the school grounds and found a small rock and drew on it with my marker the code 'Horse a' and headed over also to where the manhole was and scratched into the wall 'twins b'. There we go...now they can't call me good for nothing if I die.

I sighed getting back in my room, I had never been this tired in my life as I waited for the annoying Monokub's morning announcements while I kept trying to make plans in my head that would get me out of here. 

-/-/-

I can't believe they gave us another floor...and Harukawa is really guarding her lab....can't believe everyone is believing her lie though-wait a second...is that a monopod? I had just entered my room after a long night as I looked over it confused. It had weird designs all over it. Well might as well play it...

-/-/-

A/N: Ok not even joking NO ONE recorded his motive video! Like no videos whatsoever this is insane! I actually can't believe this! Come on youtubers!

I could feel my hands shaking when the video ended....what the he**....what the actual bloody HE**!?! He could go after me, sure at least I can defend myself with my lies but THEM they didn't even deserve that! I felt anger rising inside of me as I tried to calm down. DICE can't really be captured though...right? 

A/N: In the killing game he doesn't remember everything from the pregame. Obviously. He thinks he is an orphan who went there after his parents were arrested for abusing him and that the other DICE members came after him and he was automatically their leader wanting to make them have fun and smile again. He does remember their school time to some extent but he doesn't remember them being social outcasts for any diseases, disabilities, etc. He also doesn't remember that any of the DICE members died and think the day Chiasa died is actually the day they all ran away to become pranksters and cause mayhem around the world. If you have any more questions please comment.

Oh gosh just let this be a REALLY bad nightmare...I then just stared at in my hand. Is that what Rantaro felt like when he watched the survivor perk..? Well unlike him I am on my own this time...I left the motive video on the bed and got out the papers I used for constructing my plan again. And this time I didn't even realize time had passed when morning came.