2

The car ride after that was silent.
"Are you going home or am I taking you somewhere?" Gilinsky asked cautiously.
"Home." I bluntly said.
He nodded in response. He took the fastest way through my subdivision. My phone rang, Adam was calling. Sammy & Matt looked over at my phone but then quickly turned away. I answered my phone.
"Hello?" I said into the phone.
"Hey are you almost home?" Adam asked.
"Yeah I'll be home in a minute." I said.
"Okay bye." He said.
I clicked my phone off as we turned down the street.

Jack pulled into my driveway & Adams car was there. He got out of his car and noticed jack was driving. Sammy got out of the car & let me get out.
"Bye Ashley." He said quietly.
"Bye Sam." I forced a smile.
"Why'd you go home with them?!" Adam yelled in my face.
"I needed a ride." I said confused.
"You need to get your shit together Ashley! You can't just hangout with them all the time!" He yelled in my face.
I looked over to see Sammy was still standing outside the car watching us.
"It's not my fault that you didn't let me know until the whole school was basically empty! They're Cameron's best friends oh my God Adam." I shouted back.
"You could've found a different ride. God stop being so needy!" He said & pushed me a little. I stepped back a few feet.

Sammy ran in between us. "Don't fucking touch her!" He yelled in Adam's face.
"This isn't about you wilkinson go away." Adam replied pushing him to the side.
Sam was bout to punch him when I called out, "Sam."
Sammy looked back at me.
I nodded over to the car & he understood I wanted him to leave.
"Call me if you need anything." He said & walked away.
I nodded. When the car pulled away I turned to Adam again.
"Adam.." I said quietly.
"What?" He said angrily.
"Go." I said looking up at him.
"What?" He said confused.
"It's over." I said while a tear escaped my eye.
"You can't break up with me.." He said.
"You're making me push away my friends & my family!" I yelled back to him.
I tried to walk inside when he grabbed my wrist tightly.
"Don't do this Ashley." He said. While holding onto my wrist tighter.
"Stop that hurts!" I exclaimed.
He let go & I walked inside.
"I'll ruin you Ashley, I'll ruin you." He yelled behind me.
I watched as his car drove out of my driveway.

I ran upstairs to my room so I could dodge my sisters so they wouldn't ask any questions. I laid on my bed. I called my friends. "Can I come with you guys to the party?" I asked.
"What happened to Adam?" My best friend asked.
"W-we broke up." I stuttered.
"We're coming to get you now." They cheered into the phone.

I was laying on my bed crying when cameron called. I tried to pull myself together.

"Hey ash!" He said Into the phone.
"Hi." I said quietly.
"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.
"Nothing, why?" I lied.
"You sound different.." He said.
"Tired. I'll call you tomorrow I'm going to Miranda's right now." I said.
"Okay bye." He said.
We hung up & I went downstairs to see my friends & sisters talking. I didn't want cameron or his friends or find out about Adam & my sisters would definitely tell him.

"She's sleeping over tonight so she'll see you guys tomorrow." Miranda said while reading my expression.
"Bye ash. You have to do something with us tomorrow you can't ignore us!" Sierra said while hugging me again.

I walked outside into the car with kaylee Miranda & Hayley. "You okay ash?" Miranda asked while pulling me into a side hug. I nodded. She turned up the radio & we all started singing. I was laughing by the time we got to Miranda's house. We got ready for Matts's party then we left.

I walked into the party & a lot of people were looking at me weird. I was confused. Some of Adams friends yelled names at me like "hoe, slut...etc" I didn't understand why. I walked into the kitchen to see Sammy, Matt & the jacks fighting with Adam. Miranda walked up to them alone. She talked to jack Johnson & then she motioned for me to come by her.

"What?" I asked confused.
"Adam said you have an std so that's why he broke up with you." Johnson explained to me.
"That's not why!" I yelled.
"Sammy's got it covered don't worry." He said pulling me into a hug.

I walked over to some of my friends from my classes, no one was believing Adam. Everyone was glad to hear I broke up with him.

"Hey Ashley can I talk to you?" I heard a voice say behind me.
I turned around to see Adam. "Sorry I might give yho a std." I laughed.
"Please." He said.
I sighed and followed him outside.
"You have to tell people I broke up with you!" He ordered.
"What? Why? No." I said.
"Just do it." He said while walking away.
"No." I said as I took a sip from my drink.
He turned around to face me. "What?" He asked angrily.
I said, "I said no."
He slapped me across the face and walked away. "I'm gonna ruin you Ashley." He yelled.

Miranda and Ashley would call the police & all my other friends would call cameron and I didn't want that but I felt my face stinging. I took my phone out & called Sammy.

"Ashley?" He asked.
"Can you come to the backyard?" I asked.
"Yeah be there In a minute." He said & hung up.

I waited outside & tried not to ruin my eye makeup with my tears. I heard the door slide open & Sammy came & stood by me.

"What's up dallas?" He asked.
"Don't tell cameron." I said quietly.
He looked at my face where there was a red handprint from Adam hitting me. "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." He said while standing up.
"Sam no no." I said & started to cry again.
He sat back down & pulled me into a hug. I cried into his chest.
"Sam you were right." I sobbed.
He nodded.

After about ten minutes we went back into the party.
Miranda ran up to me "are you okay?" She asked.
I nodded.
"Sam told me." She said while hugging me.
"Want to go?" She asked.
"No." I said and smirked.
I walked away and everyone would stop & say "what happened?" Everyone asked about my face. I could ruin Adam, he couldn't ruin me.