27

Sammy walked downstairs avoiding eye contact with me. "hey cam can I take a shower?" he asked.
"Yeah towels are in the closet across from the bathroom." cam said.
When sammy got in the shower I ran upstairs & packed my bag.
I ran downstairs. "bye guys see you soon love you." I said.
"Hey let me drive you." cam said.
I shook my head & walked outside. I took a taxi to the airport and boarded the next flight to Arizona. I sat on the flight & started tearing up. When I finally got back to college it was 1 am. None of my friends were home.
I took out my phone. sammy didn't call or text me but why would he? I was only mad at myself, no one else.

"Hey where are you?" I called miranda.
"Frat party. are you back?"
"Yeah ill be there in a few." I said.

I went to the party. long story short, I was a basic college animal. that was the person I promised my self I would never be. I was doing shot after shot then I just drank wine. I made out with like 3 guys & my shirt was who knows where! I was out of control.

"Hey ash how's sammy?" chad said smirking.
I was so drunk so I tried to start beating him up. he just laughed at my weak punches and kicks.
Then I kicked his balls. He started TALING about sammy just to make me upset. I started screaming & crying.

I was actually forced out of the party & Miranda left. I walked into the storage closet in my dorm. I found spray paint. I started spraying walls & floors with the paints. I tripped & hit my head causing me to fall asleep. The next morning was awful.

(TODAY I UPDATED TWICE YAAAY. GUYS IM ALMOST AT 10K READS AJDKKSBDKALCOSJS my twitter is @espinwilk if you were wondering(: )