29

"Hello?" The voice said barely awake.

"Hi it's Ashely." I said.

"Haha why are you calling me don't you hate me?" he laughed.

"Chad, please i need your help." I sobbed.

(CHAD IS THE ONE WHO IS BASICALLY THE REASON ASHLEY AND SAMMY BROKE UP)

"Ashley, whats wrong?" He said seriously. I've never been able to take him seriously.

"I'm in jail and i need 1,000 dollars but no one has that money and I was hoping you might but nevermind i'm stupid for calling you." I cried.

"Ashley..." He said before I hung up. 

I sat on the little bench and just cried. I was crying for about 15 minutes until i felt someone sit down next to me. I looked up to see chad. He smiled at me. I began to cry again. He wrapped his arms around me and I continued to cry for a few more minutes. 

I pulled away from his grip. Our families were friends but you cannot tell anyone. I warned.

He nodded and we walked out to his car. "So miranda isn't going to kill you?" He asked breaking the awkward silence. 

"I don't even want to be alive let alone on this planet Chad." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"What do you mean? You're life is so great! Your brother and sister adore you, your mom loveeees you, your boyfriend id fricken famous, your best friend hasn't left your side..." He said starting to list things.

"Me and sammy broke up..." I said as he stopped at a red light.

"Oh my god because of me? I'm such an ass." He yelled.

"It's both our faults." I said and smiled at him.

"Well ashey i think everything happens for a reason." He said..

"I think so too." I said looking into his eyes. 

I leaned over and kissed him. He kissed me again before he strated to drive again.