25

A/N: Chad is the guy that was like harassing Ashley in the last two chapters. He's going to probably be involved until chapter 30 or so. Thanks for over 5k reads(: I might start a matt espinosa fanfic soon but i'll tell you guys if i do. Okay well enjoy this chapter(:

Why was I so stupid? I've known Chad since middle school. He grew up in omaha, but we never really taked. After prom we started hanging out. He kinda helped me get over sammy. But then me and sammy were back together for a week and then when sammy pretended to like that one girl i slept with chad. I still hate myself for doing it but sammy asked me a week ago if i slept with anyone while we were broken up, i lied. This might be the last time me and sammy broke up but this time it would be final. I thought about all the memories i had with him, good and bad. 

I stood up and walked to my room. Miranda got here and was just lounging around. "Miranda.. can we uh talk?" I said starting to cry. I told her about chad. "Ash." She said shaking her head. "Should i just breakup with him?" I asked. "On Saturday you'll see him in LA. You have to tell him there. You're only going for a weekend so just " She frowned. I hugged her. "Tell him saturday, not sunday." she said. We both just went to sleep after that.

The next week went by. Chad didnt talk to me all week, amen. On friday when i was packing up my stuff i thought about how this would be my last weekend together with sammy. The next day I went to the airport. Miranda hugged me bye and said she'd see me sunday. I flew from Arizona to California. Cameron, matt, jack, jack, nash, and sammy were surrounded by fans. I ran up behind sammy and jumped on his back.

"I missed you babe!" He said and kissed me.

Some of the fans said awh. I laughed a little. After about twenty minutes we went back to nash and cam's house. We all hung out and laughed until about 9.

"Ash lets go hangout alone. Go get ready." sammy said. 

I went upstairs and put on my bathing suit and a dress over it. When i came downstairs sammy and I left. Sammy grabbed my hand and we started running to a resturaunt. We ate and talked for about an hour. Sammy wouldn't let me pay for my food so i pretended to pout. After we left the resturaunt it was almost 10:30. We walked along the beach. It was calm and quiet.

"Hey ash?" sammy asked.

"what?" I asked. 

"Do you think we'll last?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like do you picture yourself marrying me?" He laughed awkwardly.

"absouletly." I said.

He grabbed my hand and hugged me.

"I love you Ashley." He said.

"I love you more." I said.

He smiled and kissed me. We were making out for awhile. I remembered chad and pulled away.

"Hey lets go swimming sam!" I said.

We ran closer to the sand and took off our clothes covering our bathing suits. My phone made a ding. 

MIRANDA:Did you tell him yet? 

"Who is it?" Sam laughed.

"Oh uhm no one." I lied.

"Uh oh who'd you sleep with?" He joked.

I froze.

"Ash im kidding, come on!" He said and started running to the water.

I took a deep breath and continued to let the guilt eat me alive.