22

After we kissed we just looked at each other.
"It's a new year, can we just start over?" Sam asked.
"Of course." I said smiling from ear to ear.
He leaned in and kissed me again. "Hey Sam?" I asked.
"What?" He asked.
"Well you don't go back to college for a few weeks & I go back next week. Will you come with?" I asked nervously.
He nodded while smiling, "of course ash."
I hugged him. "I missed you so much."
"I missed you more." He said.
"Doesn't your family usually have a huge party for New Years?" I asked.
"Yeah.. They're all out of town." He said.
I nodded.
"You can come & spend the night if you want.." He smirked.
"Let's go." I laughed.
I told Miranda I was going with Sammy and she cheered. I laughed and walked back by Sammy. We held hands & walked out to his car.

We laughed on the ride to his house. When we got there it was dark. "Sam I'm scared." I whined.
"I told my mom I wasn't coming home while she was gone." He said.
"You go turn on the lights then come back and get me." I said.
He laughed at me.
I hit his arm before he walked into the house to turn on the lights. I sat in the car and waited. I was waiting when he opened my door & scared the living crap out of me.
"I'm going to kill you!" I yelled.
He stuck his tongue out at me.
I laughed and ran after him up the stairs. He got up there a lot faster because he took two stairs at a time. I ran into his room. He was hiding.
"If you scare me I'll literally kill you." I warned.
I looked everywhere for him. Then he came up behind me & grabbed me.
"SAMMY!" I yelled.
He laughed.
I started yelling at him but he cut me off by kissing me.
We were making out for awhile when I signaled for him to take off his shirt. He took of his shirt & I took off mine. We continued to make out. It was so cold in his house. I think the heat was turned off.
He started pulling down my leggings. I undid his pants. We were left practically naked. He looked down at my body & smirked.
I looked up at him.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
I nodded. He connected our lips and then we fucked for the first time together....

A/n I'm really bad at writing stuff like that so I left it simple😂😂😂 well kinda big plot twist😜