39

Ashley's pov

I was scrolling through my phone. I got a million tweets from fans and texts from a few friends saying good luck in surgery. My family members came in one by one and gave me a hug and all that stuff. Then a lady came and 'knocked me out'. I got wheeled towards a surgery room. I saw sam in a gown but i was kind of loopy.

"wait." Sam said. He leaned over my bed, "I don't know what's going to happen but just know i love you more than anything. I'm doing this for you. Love you Ash." he whispered before my nurse pushed me away.

Sammy's Pov

I changed into a hospital gown and waited for someone to come put me to sleep for the surgery. I looked outside and talked to Ashley. My surgery went fast but I just kept waiting for ashley. I saw her come out and everything seemed fine. I started feeling weak. My family ran through the doors. I was surprised they were here. "Mom? i-is everything okay?" I stuttered. She sobbed and hugged me. "They can't do anything." my whole family whispered. I cried a little too. "Sam why didn't you let someone else do  it?" My sister asked. "Ashley never thought i gave her everything I had now i literally gave her my heart." I joked. "Sam. I love you sweetie." My mom said. Everyone i knew came and basically said goodbye to me as i died. It now had been a few hours since i got out of surgery. I started feeling weaker and weaker. I slid open the drawer next to the hospital bed and wrote something out. I folded the piece of paper and weighed it down with my glass of water. I dragged myself into my wheelchair and hardly pushed myself to Ashley's room. It was empty except for her. She looked up at me. "What the hell happened to you sam?" She laughed. I shook my head. "Ash.." I teared up. "Sam you're scareing me." She said worried. "Ash, i'm dying." I whispered. She started crying so hard. She helped me onto her bed. We squeezed together and just cried. She kissed me a hundred times. I watched her talk about our first date. Her eyes light up like she did when she was excited. We laughed at how tacky i was and her laugh made me fall in love all over again. "Sam I don't think I can live without you and your heart." She cried. I started to get sleepy and i kissed her one last time, "you'll always have my heart."

(SORRY I JUST LIKE KILLED YOU. TWO MORE CHAPTERS THAT IM WRITING RN SORRY GUYS SORRY)