Oops - doctor strange/ Stephen Strange

Words: 1586
Warnings: almost smut but not ? Just a lot of kissing
Type: fluff

In this book infinity war has been resolved, no one is dead and life is good!

No one would expect someone like Stephen to love cuddles but he does. So in light of that, you both lay on the couch, his arms around your waist and your head on his chest as you lay down and watch your favourite show. Your legs tangle with his and your hands clutch his shirt as you lay comfortably, listening to Steph's heart beat. He kisses your head and you let out a content sigh before nuzzling more into his chest. He lets out a small chuckle before giving you a tight squeeze.

"I love you," he stated plainly, yet full of emotion. You lifted your head up and look into his unique eyes, taking in the green that mix with the blue.

"I love you too," you say back before you both lean in and share a soft yet passionate kiss.

You met two months after the snap was reversed. For the first few weeks, you were both quite reserved until Stephen plucked up the courage to ask you out. After what happened with Christine, he knew he couldn't let you go, he told himself that he deserved happiness. After a few more dates, you finally became boyfriend and girlfriend. Quickly, the relationship went from reserved to quite clingy, not that you were complaining. However no one knew about your relationship (other than Wong who was out of town for a while) for your safety.

The soft and passionate kiss slowly became something more. He tilted his head, deepening the kiss as both of you got into a better position. You ended up straddling him as your hands made there way to his neck and into his hair. His hands went from your back to your hips as he quickly flipped you both over, switching positions so that he was in control. He slowly made his way to your neck. Nipping and kissing making you groan and tug a little on his hair, making him let out a low moan.

Then his phone rang however Stephen just carried on his attack on your neck and you both ignored it. His hands went to your hips giving them a small squeeze, making you gasp. He used this opportunity to go back to your mouth, slipping his tongue between your lips.

"Ring! Ring! Ring!" You both broke the kiss and Stephen sighed.

"You should probably answer that," you smiled.

"No it's fine, just ignore it!" He answered quickly. The phone stopped ringing and Steph smirked. "Now where were we?"

He leaned back in, centimetres away from your lips when the phone rang again.

"For god sake! Fine!" He exclaimed, frustrated. You giggled as he angrily grabbed the phone and put it to his ear.

"Hello?" He grumbled, frowning, "really?" He deadpanned, "Is it really that important?! I'm quite busy! Ok, ok, fine! I'll be there. No I'll come to you. No I'm coming to you! Fine! Be here in half an hour. Good. Bye." He put the phone back on the table and layed his head in his hands, mumbling something like if his ego will fit in here.

"Are you okay? What's going on?" You asked calmly placing a hand on his back and sending him a small smile.

"Everything's fine, it's just some people I know needing my help and that they are on there way."

"I'm sorry but I don't understood the problem-" you started before realising you were in the Sanctum Sanctorum and no one knew about you. "Oh." He nodded. You went to get your bag but he stopped you.