Gain this grain - Steve Rogers

Words: 501 (really short, sorry)
Warnings: cussing (is anyone even surprised??)

Not a paring one - just for shits and giggles

So. Much. Work. You were one of the many teens approaching finals and let's just say you were incredibly stressed. Despite being Tony Stark's daughter and being very smart, you were still dying of stress. This being the case, you had not slept in 76 hours. The whole compound thought you had gone insane. One intern went into the lab to ask for some advice before seeing you chug two red bulls simultaneously as FRIDAY suggests that you should take a break. You laughed manically before throwing the can at the wall and carrying on. The intern slowly backed out of the door and sprinted down the corridor.

It did not help that the convict avengers were back and you were trying to watch over your dad as much as possible.

You were frantically writing down notes before FRIDAY came over the speakers.

"Miss Stark, you have been assigned to a mission with Captain Rogers. You must depart immediately and will be debriefed on the way." You stood up so quickly the world spun but you still ran to the quinjet. You hadn't really spoken to Rogers except from telling him that if he did anything to your dad again then you would kill him with his own shield so this would be interesting.

Steve debriefed you as you tried your hardest to actually care about what he was saying. Not that you didn't think missions were important, it's just that they were becoming the same thing: go into the base, down every bad guy, remember to look round corners, find the main computer, download info and blow up the base on the way out. Easy.

You and Steve sat in silence. Steve found it awkward and quiet but your thoughts were going at 5000 miles per hour, most of them saying "FiNaLs". He watched you and saw you blinking rapidly to steady your brain and vision from your lack of sleep and excess of red-bull and was concerned about how you would be on this mission. He knew if anything happened to you he would be dead.

As you flew closer to the base Steve pressed button, making the quinjet scan the building for people.

"1000 inhabitants." Steve's eyes widened.

"Stark, we gotta call for backup. We can't do this alone." He said sternly.

"You're kidding me, Rogers? What happened to "suit up, don't be afraid" and "get killed, walk it off?" Huh?" You asked, imitating his deep voice.

"We can't do this alone, Stark." He repeated, looking sternly at you as if that would change your mind. You just clicked a button on your suit-neck, making a helmet appear and smashed the open hatch button with your fist.

"Bullshit, lets gain this grain Rogers." You said before jumping out of the jet. Steve just shook his head and grabbed his shield, making his way to the open hatch.

"Like father, like daughter."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Sup! Sorry that was so short but I have a lot on the way. Life is really stressful recently but I'll try and get more out.

Please don't ghost! Please vote and comment!

Thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Bye!

- Lucy x