plain - Thor

Words: 670
Warnings: none

Love. Something you never thought you'd feel. Yet here you are, sat on the couch, sprawled across your boyfriend of 6 months.

"Y/n, my queen, we have to get up." Thor spoke, a smile on his face.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh." You answered, scrunching you face up in disgust as you shifted more into his lap. He just chuckled before effortlessly lifting you up bridal-style. You laughed loudly. "Thor! Put me down!"

"You said we were going to find that book you wanted." You immediately perked up.

"Oh yeah! Well let's go then."

"In your sleep wear?"

"Okay. Get ready then let's go!"

——————Time skip brought by the number 3000————————————-

You both walked hand in hand in search for a book shop with the book you wanted in it. Thor was listening as you babbled about what the book was about and how long you've wanted it. As you were talking you stopped abruptly in front of a shop. Right in the window was the book you've been looking for. Thor watched as your face formed a wide smile and let himself be dragged to the entrance. That was until he heard a voice behind him. He let go of your hand motioning you to go and get the book which you happily did.

"Thor?!" The very familiar voice spoke. He turned around and plastered on a smile.

"Jane. Good to see you." He spoke, glancing back into the shop and seeing you at the counter.

"You look great." She said looking Thor up and down.

"Erm... thanks." He said, watching out the corner of his eye as you pay. Jane steps forward and places a hand on his arm making Thor's eyes shoot to her in shock.

"I know we haven't seen each other in a while but do you want to go for a drink?" Thor froze for a moment.

"No thank you Jane." He spoke clearly. Jane's smile faltered.

"Oh come on Thor, it's just one drink."

"I'm pretty sure he said no." Your voice spoke up as you stepped out from behind Thor, a bag in one arm as you linked your free arm with his. Jane glared at you before addressing Thor.

"Who's this?" She asked him sourly. Thor smiled and rapped his arm around your waist.

"This is my girlfriend Y/n. Y/n, this is Jane, she's just someone I know." Thor explained. You knew exactly who Jane was. The avengers had explained that situation to you before.

"Girlfriend? I wasn't aware you saw other people."

"Well, Julie, Thor has been seeing people for 6 months." You gave an exaggerated smile. Thor smirked.

"It's Jane."

"My apologies." Thor sniggered.

"As I was saying, I can not go for a drink with you as I have other arrangements with my girlfriend." Thor said, standing tall and pressing a kiss against your forehead. Jane pretended to not look bothered.

"Ah well, some other time then?"

"Sorry Jackie, I'm afraid he's busy that day." You said blankly.

"It's Jane and I didn't even give you a date." She glared.

"Oh, of course. When where you thinking?"

"Next Satu-"

"Ah shucks! Busy that day too!" Thor was so close to laughing at this point. He leaned down and whispered in your ear:

"You've had your fun now, love." You sighed.

"Well, we should be going now." Thor announced dragging you away.

"Bye Plain!"You called.

"It's JANE!"

As you both left Jane could hear Thor say "Now your not even trying." Before laughing. She rolled her eyes. She broke up with him. She didn't need him anyway. Whatever.

All that could be heard was both of yours laughter as you strolled down the street.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N Thank you so much for 3K reads!!! That is absolutely insane to me and I can't even comprehend it. I'm extremely grateful. Sorry that was so bad and short but I'm s suffering with writers block.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter, bye!

- Lucy x