Seriously?- Steve rogers/ Captain America

Words: 1159
Warnings: cussing
Type: idk..stupid?

You had just joined the avengers. Well... you had been made to. They all came after you when they got wind of your superpower. They watched on cctv as you fought hundreds of hydra agents at once and decided to call you in. Your superpower was whatever you wanted it to be at that time. To be honest, it was pretty cool. Today was your first mission with all of them. They needed to see how you worked on a mission so they let you do your own thing. You insisted you'd go in first. The team watched threw the cameras as you burst open the door to a room that was weirdly empty. It was no secret that Steve had a huge crush on you and was on edge watching you go in alone and waiting for his signal to go in with you. Steve tensed immediately as hydra agents piled into the room you were in whilst your back was turned however the team could see your smirk as you knew they were there.

"Turn around!" One of the agents ordered as many guns were pointed at you.

"Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and your never coming round." You sang trying hard not to giggle. The team stifled a laugh.

"Does she take everything as a joke?!" Steve laughed. Hydra shot at you foot to try and give you a warning but you very easily and calmly stepped to the side, avoiding it.

"Well that wasn't nice!" You said spinning around with a pout on your face.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"I am Diana Newman from channel 5 news and I want your opinion on the amount of money going into school funding!" You exclaimed sarcastically, rolling your eyes. "Listen real talk, I want the cool glowing thing that powers the shit you've got and I want the stuff that you know needs protecting." This was utter crap. There was no glowing thing that they knew of and all they really wanted was their files but you thought you would try your luck to see if they had anything important hidden here.

"What is she saying?" Sam asked confused.

"She's playing them, seeing if they are hiding anything." Tony said whilst smirking and shaking his head, "she's badass."

The soldiers tensed and got ready to shoot.

"Ah ha! So there is an important thing!" You mumbled to yourself. "Okay bored now." You said before using telekinesis to take them down and taking down the closer ones with normal hand to hand combat. You took down 25 men and the room was clear. Staring at the camera you pointed finger guns at it before saying: "you can help now." The avengers sprung into action, running into the base and taking down agent after agent. You were all in the room with the thing they were hiding where there were many many agents. You saw Steve about to be shot from behind so you switched your powers from immortality (which is your normal go to power) to mind control where you tried to get the man to put down the gun but you were fighting at the same time so it was hard to concentrate. The man ended up shooting him self. You gasped and paused for a second before wincing in pain.

"Ouch, well fuck." You said, your leg and side were in pain but you didn't have time to look as you fought more agents.

"Y/n, You okay?" Steve asked over the comms, seeming worried.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine." You said still fighting. Your comms were still on when your AI spoke.

"Miss, you seem to have lost a lot of blood."

"Yep thanks." You said, obviously not caring that much as you were to involved with the fight.

"What?! N/n, do you need help?" Clint asked.

"No no, I'm good. Everything's a bit fuzzy but isn't it always?" You said trying to be reassuring. "Steve! On your left!" You yelled as you used fire powers to take out the guys. Using your powers was slowly draining your energy and it wouldn't have been so bad if you hadn't been shot twice in the leg and hadn't have had a stab wound in your side. Everything was quite blurry as Steve ran over to you.

"Oh god y/n, this is bad! Why didn't you say anything!" Steve said sounding really concerned.

"I'm fine!" You said before your knees buckled causing cap to catch you as you fell.

"I'm getting y/n to the jet, she has to gun wounds and a stab wound."

"I'm fine!" You exclaimed, "you are very pretty up close." You said before passing out.

"Shit."

•••••••••time skip brought to you by that man playing galaga••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Worried. That was what Steve felt. You were in the medbay laying with your eyes closed. Banner said that you could still hear them but you hadn't woke up it 2 days. In those two days Steve hadn't left your side. Bucky brought him different clothes so he could change out of his suit and brought him food and drink however Steve didn't feel like eating.

"I know how irritated you must be to not be able to wake up but don't worry, take your time. Take as long as you like if you promise you will wake up." Steve held you hand and rested his head on it, "total eclipse of the heart really?" He laughed. "I miss you, so much. You've probably figured where we are but if not. We are in the tower medbay, Nat changed you out of your suit and it was just you too in the room." He took a deep breath, not wanting to stop talking incase you thought he left. "You still look beautiful by the way doll, I know how can be self conscious but you look beautiful. I won't leave you, I promise. I just... I really miss you."His head shot up as your hand squeeze Steve's, your eyes slowly opened and Steve gave you no time to adjust as he engulfed you in a hug.

"I missed you too Stevie." You said and he smiled. He blushed crimson.

"You are very pretty up close?! Really? Those were your dying words?" He laughed lightly.

"Hey! I wanted my last words to be true!" You exclaimed. You and Steve always flirted, you more than Steve and the team was living for it. However this time Steve looked up, completely serious so you matched his expression, showing you were ready to talk seriously.

"I'm in love with you, doll." He said with more emotion then you thought possible.

"I'm in love with you too Stevie, more than you will ever know." You replied with just as much feeling. He pulled you in for the most passionate and amazing kiss of your life.

"FINALLY!"

"SHUT UP STARK!"

————————————————————————————————————————

Thank you so much for 100 reads!! I really hope you're all enjoying this book as much as I am writing it! Please request and vote!

Thank you!!!

-Lucy