Domestic - Steve Rogers/ Captain America

Words: 1329
Type: fluff
Warnings: none

This is just some domestic stuff that you and Steve do. It's just a big ol' fluff chapter.

Wearing his clothes

It was late morning and most of the avengers were in the common room having breakfast. All except you. It was the weekend and since you got up early all week, everyone knew that the weekends were the days when you slept for as long as you like. Nat was sat on a barstool eating cereal whilst reading a magazine, Clint was perched on the counter across from her, eating an apple whilst trying to read her magazine upside-down. Tony was sat by the coffee machine, sipping his first cup of coffee of the day. Bucky was sat in the arm chair, watching Tv whilst eating some toast. Finally, Steve was sprawled out over the couch. His book was propped up on a stand that Nat got him for Christmas as he ate his pancakes. He was almost done, having one piece left when you walked into the room. He knew it was you by hearing your soft footsteps.

"And sleeping beauty awakens." Steve announced. He turned to look at you and froze. Woah. The surrounding avengers chuckled at his reaction, Tony mumbling a small you've broke him.

"Is that my shirt?" He asked smirking. You were wearing Steve's grey long sleeve shirt, the sleeves went past your hands and it reached half way down your thighs.

"Yeah, is that a problem?" You asked going slightly shy and clutching the sleeves as a nervous habit.

"No no, not at all. I've just never seen you in my clothes before. You look.." many adjectives went through his head as he searched for the PG one to say in front of the avengers. Hot, sexy, all things he thought but couldn't say in front of the people who would tease him for it. "Beautiful." Yep thats the one. You blushed hard. You sauntered over to him and gave him a quick peck before stealing the last piece of his pancakes, earning a playful groan,and laying in between his legs with your head on his chest. You looked up and winked at him.

"Thanks Captain."

Arguments

"What's up n/n" Nat asked. You huffed, putting down the book you were currently reading.

"Steve and I are in a fight. We are not talking." You explained sadly. Nat just looked at you like we're insane before rolling her eyes and smirking.

"It isn't funny! He said that I could never train like him and Bucky which I can obviously do and he laughed when I said I could beat him in a fight! I could totally beat him!" You exclaimed angrily.

"I know you can." Nat said picking at her nails. Your eyes lit up.

"Exactly so you can tell Steve that I say that I can beat him and that even you think I can." You said triumphantly. She looked up at you and raised an eyebrow, giving you the are you actually serious look. She saw that you were and looked back at her nails, picking at them again.

"N/n, you are sat on his lap."

"..so?" You said. A small chuckle was let out behind you as arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you more on to Steve's lap.

"Doll, I'm sorry, I know you can beat me and it was silly of me to think you couldn't so will you please talk to me now?" Steve said, pressing a kiss to your head and then nuzzling his head into your neck. You immediately melted into him and you felt him smirk.

"Fine. You are forgiven." You spoke wrapping your arms around him.

"Ugh, you two are sickeningly sweet."

"We know"

Cooking
It was your night to cook for the team and everyone was weary. You had a habit of not being bothered to read all of the recipe and just hoping for the best. It always somehow turned out tasting amazing but no one ever knew how. People walking past often heard a lot of laughing and heard you say: "screw it, I'll just add it." And "erm yeah? That seems about right.. kinda." And a lot of giggling followed by "that shouldn't look like it should.." followed by more giggling. Tonight nothing had changed. Sam had walked past to hear laughing and you saying "oh god too much!" Between laughs. He walked past the kitchen and straight to into the common room.

"Steve, you better get your girl before she kills us all," Sam said shaking his head. They all loved you but they didn't want to die incase it went very very wrong. Steve got up.

"I'm going to brave it and go in." He announced.

"Good luck soldier." Tony responded.

"Eh, it's not that bad." Nat and Clint said.

"How do you know?"

"We like to go in when she's cooking so we can dance around to music with her and laugh at the mistakes in the food." Clint explained. Everyone just stared at them before mumbling "fair enough."

Steve walked in to see you with your hair tied up in a messy bun and glasses on (if you don't have glasses skip that) singing to yourself as you stirred the stew you were trying to make.

(Italics are you singing)

"He was a famous trumpet man from out Chicago way,
He had a boogie style that no one else could play
He was the top man at his craft
But then his number came up and he was gone with the draft
He's in the army now, a-blowin' reveille
He's the boogie woogie bugle boy of company b" you sang softly, tapping out the rhythm on the countertops as you spun in a circle, smashing into some pots which fell off the countertops and laughing hysterically, obviously having a great time.

"As graceful as a swan," Steve commented and your head snapped up, a wide smile on your face. He strolled up to you and put his arms around your waist, being as affectionate as he can be whilst your alone. He pulls you in so your noses are touching before you share a slow and deep kiss. The kiss breaks and Steve tilts his head to one side. "Hey! I know this song!" He lights up.

"Yeah, it came out in 1941," you giggled as you spun back round to face the food, Steve's arms still around you. "I've known it for ages."

"Before you met me?"

"Yep!" You smiled. Your eyes scanned over the recipe and Steve noticed that you read it way faster than ever possible which means you read the bits you deemed important. "Erm ok, pepper," you look for it on the countertop before Steve picks it up and hands it to you. You go to look at the book again but it seemed to have closed. "Eh who needs measurements for now? Okay erm... yep that seems about right." You finished adding the pepper before stirring it and turning to Steve who had a look of cringe on his face. "Too much?"

"That was- a lot." He stated trying to be nice. You both broke into laughter.

"Oops" You said as you placed the pepper back on the shelf.

Steve locked eyes with you before kissing you once again. He just couldn't help it. His hand went to your waist as yours went up into his hair. He smirked into the kiss before tilting his head to deepen it. You felt his hand go to your butt and gasped. He used this as a way to slide his tongue into your mouth and you let out a small moan. You moved your hand to his neck but your elbow knocked the shelf above the stew and the pepper fell in. The kiss broke as you fished it out and giggled.

"Too much?"

————————————————————

I don't really know what this is. I am just in a fluffy mood! Hoped you liked it!

- Lucy