Girlfriend?! (Field trip) - peter parker

Words: 2157
Warnings: swearing

Yep. I'm screwed. Peter thought as he ran a hand through his hair. There he was, walking into Stark tower with his class.

"Ready for us to see that you are lying, penis?" Flash teased. Peter just breathed out a sigh. This was gonna be a long day.

They were greeted by a young woman with long blonde hair.

"Hello, I am Blake and I will be your tour guide today. If you could all collect your passes and scan them as you go through security and Friday will greet you." Blake said with a smile. The students all collected their badges from the woman. All except one.

"Parker never got a badge!" Flash yelled. Ned and MJ rolled their eyes.

"Well, that's because he already has one Mr Thomson. Did he not tell you about his internship?" Blake questioned. Flash stayed silent and turned to Peter.

"How much did you pay her, dickwad?" He snapped. Peter, not needing any more bullshit, just rolled his eyes.

"Nothing Flash." He just had to hope that nothing else made him stand out.

"Blake, what do the colours mean?" A student asked. Blake smiled kindly.

"Well, the colours show your rank. For example, you all have grey, indicating that you are guests and can only enter certain places. I have blue which means beta. I am a level 5 in that rank, the same as all tour guides so I can only enter the rooms I need to. The highest rank is alpha and the highest level in that is 10. Only Mr Stark, Miss Potts, the avengers and two other people have that pass." The class listened intently. "Now, through security." She gestured to where they had to go.

Flash was first to go through security, pushing through everyone.

"Eugene Thomson. Guest, Level one." Friday stated. The rest of the class went through with Friday stating what there passes read. Next was Peter. He pulled out his badge, took a breath in and hoped for everything to be normal.

"Peter Parker. Alpha. Level 10. Welcome back Peter. You are meant to be in school, are you not?" Friday asked. The class around him froze and Flash's jaw almost hit the floor. Well that's just the Parker luck™️.

"Hey Friday, yeah I'm just on a school trip." Peter huffed, trying to stay polite.

"Ok, would you like me to alert Mr Stark of your arrival?"

"No! No, no. It's ok Friday." Peter rushed out.

"Very well Peter. Enjoy your trip."

"Thank you." He groaned before walking past his shocked classmates. He heard mutters like "he wasn't lying!" And just ignored it.

"Now then, we have a special tour guide to help us today! We will be meeting him on the next floor, so let's go!" Blake announces before taking off to the elevator, class following. The doors opened and the class immediately freaked out about who was on the other side. Pepper Potts.

"Hello, midtown tech! Now as interesting it would be to lead your tour, I'm afraid I am not. The person who is, is very very late and I might actually kill him if he doesn't turn up in the next ten minutes as I have been here for half an hour." Pepper said seeming very agitated.

"Hey Peter! I didn't see you there." Pepper said, walking over and ruffling his hair.

"Hello, Miss Potts! Is it bad that I know exactly who is leading this tour now?" Peter asked and Pepper laughed.

"That man will be the death of me." Just as she said this a very calm Tony Stark walked in before seeing Pepper and immediately rushing to her.

"Hey Honey! Don't you look-"