Your First Kiss

Tony:

It was the end of your first date with Tony Stark. Your boss. You had a really nice time and you told him multiple times but every time you said that the date got better.

"Tony im having a really nice time" you say with a smile

"Me too, let's take a walk through the park"

You nod and he takes your hand.

The moonlight was shining really bright and Tony was staring at you.you looked at him and then he started leaning in. You didn't stop it and soon after that you felt his lips on yours.

You smiled the rest of the date

Steve:

You were watching a movie in the cinema and you and Steve thought the movie was really boring. You were leaning against him shoulder and his arm was around you.

"Hey lets sneak out" Steve whispers

"And then what?" You ask him

"We'll go home and finish our date there with pizza"

"Deal" you say as you stood up

You ran out of the cinema. Then you felt two hands on your waist. Steve turned you around and kissed you out of nowhere. You kissed him back and after that you went home.

Bucky:

It was your third date with Bucky. It was really fun as you went ice skating and you were terrible so he had to hold you the entire time. He just kept smiling at you and it made you happy. As he was walking you to your door you held his hand like you did almost the entire date.

You opened your door and turned to him.

"I really enjoyed today Bucky"

"I did to, we should do it again" he smiled at you. You smiled back as he was standing kinda close to you.

You kept looking at him lips an he was looking at yours

"God please just kiss me" you said. And with that he pressed his lips against yours.

Thor:
Thor was showing you around Asgard.

"So do you like it?" He asks

"Yes its beautiful, i want to live here" you say with a smile.

"Do you want to stay here? Its kinda getting late" he says

"I would love to" you say

He shows you a room.

"Here you go, sleep well Y/n"

"You too Thor" you say

He stares at you and presses a small kiss on your lips leaving you shocked behind as he leaves.

Peter:

You were having your 4th date and you really liked Peter.

You were in the cinema watching a new Mission Impossible movie.

You noticed tha Peter was staring at you the entire time so you turn your head and watch him deep in the eyes.

"Why are you staring?" You ask him

"Because your beautiful" he says with a cute smile.

You stare at him and then he presses him lips against yours.

You slowly kissed back and you had your first make out in a cinema.

Clint:

The two if you were on a mission but you were wounded so Clint was with you.

"Does your leg still hurt?" He asks worried

You slowly nod. He pain was really bad and you thought you were going to faint.

"Hey! Y/n! Stay awake!" He says bossy

"Yes Father" you say jokingly

"Hawkeye we need you on the field" cap say through your earpiece

Clint looks at you and you nod that its ok.

He smiles and presses him lips on yours.

Then he walks away.

Loki:

"Loki i had fun today" you said

"Its nice to know that you really think that" he says with a honest smile

"Well i really did" you smile

"Can i kiss you?" He asks nervous

You nod and he slowly kisses you

"I will pick you uo at 6 tomorrow" he says after the kiss and disappears

Pietro:

You were on your first date with Pietro. You guys went Bowling and you were terrible. Pietro was great but you were kinda ashamed of how bad you were.

"God im awful" you sigh.

"Lets try with the kiddie thing" he said lauging

He asked the man of the Bowling things something and the bars appeared

Pietro walked over to you and stood behind you. He shows you how to do it and threw the ball together.

You cheered as the ball hit 3 pins. You did a little dance and turned to Pietro only to feel his lips on yours.

"Im sorry, i had to"

After that you pressed your lips against him again and kissed him long

"Don't be sorry"

Bruce:

Bruce had asked you into his lab so you walked into it.

"Hey!" You say happy

"Hey, i wanted to ask you something, would you like to go out another time again. With me?" He asked

"I would love to Bruce, but u have to go, text me the details?"

He nodded yes. You gave him a little kiss and walked away again.