The make up

Previously on Your first fight

Tony:
It has been one week since Tony Stark dumped you after dating for 3 months. You haven't spoken to Tony ever since. You quit your job and were already looking for a new job.

You walked into Stark tower to pick up the last thing that were there.

You walked into the office and jumped a little when you saw Tony sitting on your desk. Surrounded roses and in his hand a small box.

"Y/N Can we please talk? Will you let me explain?" He asks

You slowly nod.

And he grabs your hand to sit on the couch.

"Well. Last week when it all happend Rhodey was in the hospital because he was treatend by a criminal and we ignored it."

"Oh god! Is he ok?" You ask shocked

"Yes he is back at his place and getting better. But that's when I realized that I didn't want to put you in any danger" he said while a tear rolled over his cheek.

With both of your hand, you grab his cheeks and press a kiss on him lips.

"I can look after myself Tony. I love you and I'm not leaving you. Ok?" You ask

He nods.

"Ok"

"So we are back together?" You ask

He nods again.

"Did you already find a new job because I really miss you and I can't do this without you."

"If you will take me back then I'm all yours again" you smile.

Steve:

You stayed at Wanda's for the night because you didn't want talk to Steve for the rest of the night. All you wanted to do right now was talk but you decided that he needed to come to you since what he did was totally a dick move.

It was morning and you were talking to Wanda when the bell rang. Wanda stood up and walked to the door.

You grabbed your phone and saw that you had a lot of text from Steve.

My hero💙🌟❤: Y/n where are you

My hero💙🌟❤: Why aren't you home yet?

My hero💙🌟❤: Doll, please respond to me. I miss you

My hero💙🌟❤: Please tell me where you are?

My hero💙🌟❤: Everyone here is worried

My hero💙🌟❤: Stark found out your location. I'll be there in 5 minutes

The last one was send 5 minutes ago and just when you finished reading the texts Steve walked in with Wanda.

"Hey Doll"

"Hey Steve"

He sits down beside you.

"Y/n I'm upstairs if you need anything" Wanda says leaving the two of you alone.

"So after thinking for a little while I understood what I did wrong" he says

"Then tell me what you did wrong" you say

"I talk to much about Peggy"

"That's not really all of it"

"Then tell me"

"It just feels you don't love me"

"Ofcourse I love you"

"I love you too" you smile weakly