Wedding series Clint💍

How he proposed:

You woke up in a empty bed. Clint had already left. You sighed and stood up. You pulled Clint's sweater over your head and some joggers. When you walked downstairs you saw Clint standing in front of the furnace making something.

You walked over to the kitchen island and leaned against it

"Goodmorning, Beautiful" Clint said turning around to peck you on the lips.

"Goodmorning, babe. Why are you up so early? Normally you wake up around 12 on your free day?" You asked giggling.

"I have a special day planned for us since we're on our little break." He said while walking over to you with a plate.

"And your breakfast is ready, my love"

He placed the plate in front of you and kisses your cheek.

"Now eat up and be ready in an hour" he smiled while walking out of the room.

You laughed to yourself and did your thing till Clint walked into your room.

"You ready, Beautiful?"

"Yes I'm ready" you smiled

He hooked his arm with mine and we walked outside.

"So, what do you have planned?" You asked curious

"I'm taking you out for lunch" he smiled.

You got more excited every second. He took you to a small lunchroom om a mountain and took a table on the field in the front. You could look over the entire city.

You both ordered drinks and food and had a amazing time.

"Babe, I'm going to pay and use the bathroom for a bit. I'll be back in a moment, Love" he smiled and walked inside.

So you waited. For almost 15 minutes. You started to call him bit he didn't pick up. You jumped a little when a lady stood in front of you.

"Are you Y/N Hill?" The lady asked and you nodded confused.

"I'm sorry to say this but your boyfriend left and told us to give you this letter." She said.

She gave you the letter and walked away.

You opened the envelope and stared reading

"Hello my dear. This is still the day u had planned. Right now I want you to leave the restaurant and go to the tip of the mountain. There will be a surprise for you. And don't worry, I paid the dinner."

The more you read the more confused you got. You did what the letter said and walked away.

When you got to the tip of the mountain, Clint was waiting for you. Not just him. There was a giant air balloon. You smiled and walked over him.

Just a couple of minutes later you were flying of the town. You were amazed by the city but started crying when you turned around and Clint pulled out a little box and went down on one knee. He opened the box and there was a Beautiful ring.