Steve <Let me help you>

(Requested by Bookswurm i hope you like it!)

As i slowly woke up i realised Steve wasn't laying down beside me. I sighed and walked to my closet to pick out an outfit. I didn't have anything planned today so i decided on something comfy. 

You walk downstairs in the house you share with your boyfriend. Steve Rogers. You hear voices in the Living room. You can hear one of them is Steve but the other one you don't really know.

You walk inside the room to find Steve with his head in his hands and his elbows on his knies. Now you can see who the other man is. Its Tony. Why didn't i hear that!

"Babe whats wrong?" You ask Steve

"Nothing Darling, good morning btw. You look beautiful" he smiles

"Right, Steve im going home so that you can tell your Girlfriend whats wrong. Good morning Y/N you really do look gorgeous"

"Good morning to you too Tony"

He walks out of the house and you sit down beside Steve.

"Good morning Stevie, How did you sleep?"

"Honest answer?" He asks. I nod.

"Terrible" he says

"Do you want to talk about it?" You ask him. He nods.

You lay your head on his chest and he starts to talk

"Its just. I've bin out of the ice for almost 3 years now but i still can't get used to everything. When the others are talking about stuff i just don't know anything."

"Then let me help you" you say

"And that makes me scared. Because what if you don't like me anymore because you can't talk to me about some things. And im scared that you will leave me" he says while a tear rolls over his cheek.

I lay my hands on his cheeks. He is looking down.

"Steve. Look at me"

Teary eyes look up at me

"I promise i will never leave you"

"You promise?"

"I promise with my life"

"I love you" he smiles

"I love you more" you answer

"Can you explain some things for me?" He asks

I nod

"Of course babe"

"Ok. First thing. When you and Wanda are talking about this Teen Wolf. What do you mean?" He asks confused

"Teen Wolf is a tv show that i watch with her. Thats why im at her place every Thursday"

"Can you watch it together sometimes?" He asks

"Sure" i smile

"Ok. Next one, what is an Samsung?"

"Its a brand phone. Like, i have an IPhone and Bruce has a Samsung. Its the phone."

"Third thing. What is a Ship?"

"Oh. It means when you really want two people to be together. Like you know that everything time Bucky and Nat are talking we say that they should date?"

He nods

"That means we Ship WinterWidow"

"WinterWidow, that cool! Do people ship us?" He asks

"Yes, people do ship is. For example Tony. I think he started a Y/S/N (Your ship name) fan club"

"Really? I have one more. I was talking to Peter and he told me to yell YEET every time i throw my shield. What means YEET?"

I start to laugh.

"I'll show you"

You take out your phone and search it on YouTube.

You show him the Vine and he laughs.

"Im going to do this! And after that im going to tell Thor to do the same thing"

"You really should. But you have to film it for me"

"Oh i will. And then in going to send it to Tony and he will make it Viral"

"Oh that will be fun"

"Y/N Peter was also talking about this band, Queen? Can you also show me something?"

"Only if you will dance with me"

"Lets dance then"

I grab my phone again and search a great Queen song

I love dancing with Steve. He is really great.

"God this is cute" you hear Tony say when you are done dancing.

You turn to the door opening where Tony is still standing. And filming us.

"Really Tony?" You ask him

"Yes really. I am making a cute Y/S/N compilation video fir when the two of you get married so that i can show it on the wedding" he says serious

"How many videos do you already have?" I ask shocked

"This is the 8th video and i already have 83 foto's"

"How do you already have 83?!" Steve asks

"I have my contacts"

"Who Tony?"

"Barton, Wanda and Nat"

"Do they Ship ys too?" Steve asks me while Tony bursts out laughing

"You explained him shipping?"

"Yes is did"

"Who did you use as an example?"

"WinterWidow"

"Damn thats a great one!"

"Tony, Y/N i have one thing left. What does 69 mean?"

Its silent for a couple of seconds. Tony and i burst out laughing.

"Guys im serious"

I whisper it in his ear.

"Oh!"

I hope you liked it!