New Years Eve <pt.2>

Ok so let me explain something about the chapter called "New Years Eve". As you might notice; a couple of parts are missing. There is a very simple explanation for this.

Alcohol and writing don't go well together...

I'm here to make it up for all of you!

Here are the missing parts!

Bucky:

It was a couple of minutes before midnight. Tony was giving a big party at the tower which made Bucky want to leave. The crowd would be to much for him. So the two of you decided to make a little trip. Right now you were parting the car on the side of a lookout point. You could see every part of New York and it was absolutely the most beautiful view you ever had.

Once the car stood still you hopped out of the car and walked over to edge to look better at the view.

You heard bucky do some thing behind you and when you looked around Bucky had placed blankets and pillows in the back of his car.

He had bags of chips and a bottle of champagne.

"How did you get the Champagne, Babe?" You asked him curious. Because Champagne would be all sold out around New Years Eve.

"I stole some from Tony" He told you simple.

"Now come and sit here to count down" he yelled happy.

Happy Bucky was your favorite Bucky. It made you so happy and it was so wonderful to see him enjoy the little things, like building a little pillow castle for his girlfriend.

You wiped the grass of your skirt and placed yourself on Bucky's otherside. He wrapped his arms around your waist and placed his head in the crook of your neck.

"10"

"9"

He mumbled.

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

He looked you deep in the eyes and grabbed both of your cheeks with his warm hands.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Happy New year, Love" you smiled.

"Happy new year, Doll" and he pressed his soft lips against yours.

Peter:

Your dad had asked Peter if he and His aunt wanted to join the party your dad was throwing in the tower. Peter had been a official Avenger for a while now and Tony wanted him there.

Of course you wanted his there as was so he and his aunt agreed.

It was now a couple of minutes before midnight and you were dancing to Bohemian Rhapsody with May. You giggled a little when your saw Peter smile at you.

He loved the way to loved his aunt. She was the only family he had left so it the relation between you and her would be important to him.

It was thirty seconds before midnight so May pulled me and Peter towards the window.

"Now please count down together and kiss each other" she told you.

He wrapped you in his arms and looked you deep in the eyes.

"10"

"9"

Everyone started around you. You both joined the crowd.

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Happy New Year, Spider-Boy" you giggled

He rolled his eyes and looked at yours deeply

"Happy New Year, Sunshine"

And then he gave you a soft kiss on your lips.

Bruce:

Bruce was ok with celebrating New Years Eve with your Family. Being Clint's little sister that obviously ment at the farm with him, Laura and the kids.

You were playing with Lila and Cooper. Baby Nathaniel was already asleep but I was the first night that the boy and girl were awake for the fire works. Clint was talking with Bruce and Laura about how good you were with kids. It made Bruce totally change his mind about ever having a family.

When the count down was about to start you walked outside with the kids. The neighbors farm had a big order of Fireworks every year. It was the most beautiful thing you would ever see.

You sat down in the grass with Lila and Cooper clinging on your body.

"Is it really that beautiful? Auntie?" Lila asked

"Its the most beautiful thing I ever saw" you the the girl.

You heard the people on the other farm counting down so all of you joined them

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

The kids eyes lit up as they looked up at all the coloured fireworks.

"Happy New Year, Kiddo's" you smiled and your cousins

"Happy new Year, Babe" you heard a whisper in your ear. You turned around and saw Bruce behind you.

"Happy New Year, Baby" you smiled as you gave him a soft peck on his lips.