Disrespecting <Peter>

Peter was sitting in his classroom talking about the Stark internship

Peter was sitting in his classroom talking about the Stark internship. People just didn't believe that he knew Tony and the other Avengers. They also didn't believe that Y/N Stark was his girlfriend. The girl was always there for him and she loved him. Of course it bothered him that nobody believed that the beautiful girl was his girlfriend.

Peter and his class were going to Stark tower for a expedition. He decided not to tell Y/N about it because he didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

"Yo Penis Parker, could you get me a date with Black Widow?" Flash asked him.

He ignored the question and focused on his book.

"You probably have never even met Tony Stark and his daughter." Flash said again.

Peter smirked softly. Of only he knew.

~

Peter and his class walked into the tower only to be greeted by Pepper.

"Peter! I didn't know this was your class" she said with a smile.

"Yeah it is" he said.

"Dude, that's Tony Stark's wife! She knows your name!" Flash whispered in his ear.

"Anyway, you guys can give your stuff to the guys standing there and I will be back in a minute." Pepper said. She turned to Peter and took him away for a second.

"That's the Flash guy right? The bully?" She asked

"Mister Stark told you? Yes that's him" Peter sighed.

"I'll keep an eye on him Pete. I'm going to Tony for a second. Don't do anything dumb" she laughed.

She walked away and Flash walked up to him.

"Did you really pay Pepper Potts to talk to you? That's pathetic Penis" Flash laughed out loud. Ned walked up to Peter and looked at him with sympathy. Ned knew about everything so it wasn't hard to believe for him.

Peter heard a cute laugh behind him and he turned around to see Y/N walk out of the elevator with Natasha, Steve and Bucky. The four of them probably went training.

Y/N saw him, said goodbye to the guys and ran up to Peter.

"Hey Babe" she said pressing a kiss against his lips for a long and passionate kiss.

"Hey Darling, did you have a training session with the guys again?" Peter asked after the kiss, completely forgetting about his class. His hands where on her waist and her arms were wrapped around his neck.

"Yeah. I totally kicked Steve's ass!" She said exited.

"That's not true!" Steve said walking up to Peter and Y/N with Bucky and Nat.

"Dude, that's Black Widow, Captain America and The Winter Soldier" Flash said.

Y/N turned around to see a class looking shocked.

"Oh Pete, is this your class?" She said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you" Peter said softly.

"It's fine babe" she laughed.

"Dude, Y/N Stark has a hickey! Penis probably gave it to her" Flash said making fun of him. Not a smart move in front of a part of the Avengers.

"That's Flash, Right?" Y/N whispered in Peter's ear. He nodded.

She turned around to the class.

"What's upp Ned?" She asked him.

"Yo Y/N I'm great. How are you?" He asked calm.

"I'm perfect thanks for asking. So Flash don't you have a crush on my friend Black Widow?" You said turning to Flash while pointing to Nat.

His face was red and he looked down.

"Nat, what do you think of him?" She asked Nat

"Not my type sorry, and just that you know, I'm married" she said to the boy

His face turned even more red.

"Yeah she kind of is, so watch it young man" Steve said grabbing Nat closer to him.

"Well we better get going, Y/N your dad is coming down in a second and he want to talk to you" Steve said. Y/N nodded and they all walked away.

"Ok, that was fun but babe I have a question. Bruce gave me Math homework but i don't understand a single thing about it, so could you help me if tonight is still on?" She asked

"I'll help you, and tonight is definitely still on." Peter said.

"Y/N het your lazy ass over here!" Tony yelled in the distance.

"Thanks boo! I better get going, it was nice meeting you all. See you later Ned" she said waving and pressing another kiss on Peter's lips.

She walked to her dad and Peter turned to his class to see them all looking at him.

"I told you guys" Peter said laughing.

"Not that you are dating Iron Man's daughter!" Michelle said.

"I did!" He said confused

"Or that your girlfriend was going to expose my superhero crush to the hero herself!" Flash said.

"Or that Black Widow and Captain America were married" Michelle said.

"How can such a beautiful girl date a Penis like you?" Flash asked.

"Well she is, so, shut up"

"No. I mean like, she could probably date Quicksilver but she chose you?" Flash said.

"First of all, my daughter is not a girl she is a woman. Second of all, Stop calling Peter "Penis" Third of all, Quicksilver died in Sokovia. Some of us are still mourning about that. Have some respect. Fourth of all. Happy get this little boy out of my building for disrespecting my Student/Friend and Daughter" Tony said angry with a angry Y/N behind him. Happy took a angry Flash out and Peter looked at Y/N with a loving smile.

A/n

So there are four thing I need to say...

First of all: Wanda, Nat and Stephen are in the making.

Second of all: updates are going kinda slow because school is killing me and I'm having panic attacks on the daily base.

Third of all: If you want you can request a story!

Fourth of all: I'm gonna edit some chapters because they are trash

Ke bye❤