Natasha Catch up part 1

How you meet:

How you meet:

Y/N Friggadotter. Goddess of the sea and water, that was who you were. Odin's second child. Younger sister
to Thor and older sister to Loki, well.... that's what you thought. Everything changed when Loki found out he was adopted.

You and Thor were flying through earth trying to find Loki, who just had been captured by the Humans.

You landed on the ground and Thor landed beside you. You created a puddle with your powers. When you looked into it, you could see Loki and his surroundings.

He is in a kind of plane. There were two men and one woman. You looked at her. She was gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. With your thoughts you located the plane. You flew in the direction together with your brother. Thor let hear a loud Thunder bolt and you created a lot of rain above the plane. Thor flew into the plane and took Loki out to a open place.

~

After a while you and your brother were at the home of the people. Loki was put in a prison and you the people were arguing. Thor talked to them and you actually just stood there.

You looked at the beautiful woman. She smiled at you and turned back to the group.

One of the men found something and walked to the computer.

A loud explosion made you fall through the ground with Thor. As fast as you could you stood up and transformed into your battle outfit. A loud roar was hear in the distance. You look at Thor and he nods. You transform your crown into a trident and Thor takes you to the roar. A big green monster is attacking the woman. Thor swings Mjölnir at him and you run to the woman who was pretty in shock.

She was also shocked by your change of clothing.

Your dress into a golden harness.