One Night Stand <Pietro>

•••

•••

Being Y/N Stark made your life pretty easy in general. You had the money, a nice appartment and a great job. Or, that's what people thought about you.

You loved your dad but you didn't want his money. You wanted to be a journalist, so you went to university and found a job at Vogue.

But were you happy? No ofcourse not.

You were pouring coffee for your boss and her friends while you had so much more potentials.

-

As you packed your bag you left the office for today and instead of returning to your shitty apartment, you decided to go to your dad's.

You entered the Avengers facility and the guard let you in after you showed your ID.

"Hello, Miss Stark" you heard FRIDAY. speak

"Hi, FRIDAY. Is dad home?" You asked the Android

"Right now he is on a mission with Mister Rogers, Mister Odinson and Miss Romanoff. Do you want me to notify him that you are here?" She asked

"No, don't disturb him. Who is here right now?" You asked while walking up the stairs

"Mister and Miss Maximoff, Mister Wilson and Mister Barnes."

"Thanks FRIDAY" You said as you entered the common room.

Wanda, Pietro, Bucky and Sam were all sitting in the room and all their eyes landed on you.

"Hey guys" you smiled

"Hey Kiddo" Sam smiled back. And the others also said hey. It was usual for you to show up af the facility. You even had your own room on the 'teenage floor' with Wanda, Pietro and Peter.

"We have some Chinese takeout left if you want some?" Bucky asked

You nodded and sat on the couch. Bucky handed you a plate with food and you joined them in their conversation. Work was still on your mind. You hated it there and to hear how much these people loves their job made you even more sad.

Around 1 AM they all left the room except Pietro and you. There was a kind of calming silence and you decided to rest your head on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Pietro asked. His Sokovian accent was still really thick. Wanda's was changed a lot but his didn't.

"It's nothing, Piet. Don't worry" you smiled weaklt