The End <Steve>

•••Steve never knew what he wanted to do with his life

•••
Steve never knew what he wanted to do with his life.

When he was in the war he had Peggy and parts of him though that he would always be with her. He still wanted to be with her.

That was until he met you.

You, who made him feel love again.

You, who would give your life for him.

You, who made him feel something special again.

You, who didn't make him feel like he was only Captian America.

You gave Steve the things he thought he could never have again. But you still weren't Peggy.

You weren't even together when everything happened with Thanos.  The two of you had a giant fight which made you break up. You disappeared after Bucky with the snap.

You and Bucky were looking at Steve and Sam who were getting ready for the quantum trip he was making for the stones.

"Do you think he will stay?" Bucky asked you and you responded with a simple

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because this isn't the life Steve Rogers is supposed to be in. We had a great time but things ended for a reason. He's meant to be with Peggy."

"You are one a kind. You know that right?" Bucky smiled. He placed his metal arms around you and pulled you close.

"Yeah. Yeah I know." You smiled while you rested your head against his shoulder.

"As long as I have you and Sam, I'll be fine" you told him.

"Don't worry. I think that I am supposed to be in this life" he smiled.

"Would you be mad at him for leaving?"

"No I think about it the same way. And I think I already found a special someone right here."

You didn't know at the time but he was talking about you.

Bruce told Steve the last things and he looked at the two of you and you just simply nodded. He knew what he was going to do and you knew it. He dissapeared and didn't return in the same spot. There was a elder man sitting on a bench not that far away.

Bucky, Sam and you walked towards him. It was him.

First Sam talked to him and after he returned you walked up to him and sat down next to him.

"Hello, Y/n" he smiled

"Hey Steve." You smiled

"Are you mad at me?" He asked. He was still worried about your opinion.

"Ofcourse not, Steve. This was the life you were supposed to have. I only want for you to be happy." You told him. He look into the distance

"Are you happy?" You asked him after he didn't respond.

"Yes. Very happy. I've had a beautiful life."

That's great, Steve" you smiled

"Will you take care of yourself and Bucky?"

"Ofcourse I will" i smiled.

"Thank you, Doll" he smiled. You stood up and walked away and regrouped with the others.

"So this is the end of Steve Rogers?" Bruce asked the three of you confused.

"Yes, but not the end of Captain America" I smiled as I looked over to Sam who was holding the Shield.

•••