Walk away <Tony>

•••

•••

It all started when Fury asked you to join the Avengers. You had always been a shield agent but because your skills were so incredible, Fury asked you to join the team. Which you accepted ofcourse.

"Avengers, I would like you to meet Miss Y/L/N." Fury announced as all the Avengers listened to him.

Tony could stop looking at you. You looked so brave and serious but also sweet and kind. He was the first to talk to you and introduced himself to you.

"Welcome to the Tower..." he question as he shook your hand while looking for a name to fit the beautiful woman he was looking at.

"Y/N" you smiled back at him

"Beautiful name." He smiled bright

Time had passed about a year and you fitted perfectly into the team and they all started to feel as a family in a short time.

You really got along with Nat and Steve and ofcourse the one and only Playboy genius. The thing with Tony was confusing though. He would always look at you in a way and there would always be a light flirt around you.

He had invited you to one of his famous party's and ofcourse this wasn't the first one. You always dressed nice and had a fun time with your friends.

After a couple of drinks you were dancing with the one and only Captain America on the busy dancefloor. It wasn't a slow dance but you still danced very close to each other.

What you didn't notice was Tony's stares for the otherside of the room. He was so jealous. Maybe it was just the drinks talking but he wanted to dance with you and now Steve stole you away from him.

Out of jealousy he started to drink more and he was killing Steve with his stares. After a while Nat took you away af you took some shots with her. After a couple of drink later you felt a hand around your waist. You turned around and saw Tony standing very close.

"Let's dance shall we" He whispered in a very husky voice. You nodded and danced with him. Before you knew it his one hand on your ass and the other one was on your hips while swaying you around the dancefloor.

He started kissing your neck and whispered

"Let's get out of here, Princes" you nodded and he took your hand. He ran with you to his room and once in the room he locked the door and kissed you roughly against it.

The next day you woke up with a huge headache. This might have been the worst hangover you have ever had.