Your First Fight

Tony:
You sat on the couch of Tony's mansion but you were really bored so you decided to walk over to Tony's lab. There he was sitting with his head in his hand and his elbows on his knees.

"Babe are you ok?" You ask.

He doesn't respond.

"Babe?"

Still no respond

"Tony?" You ask again.

His head shoots straight up. His eyes are red and puffy. He has cried and a lot.

"Hey, Tony?"

"Hey Beautiful" he says sad

You sit down in front of him and grab his hand. He jumps and shakes away your hands. You look him worried in the eyes.

"You wanna talk about something?"

He shakes his head no

"Babe, you have to talk to me. I can help you" you say while lay a hand on his hair and go through it. He takes a deep breathe and say:

"Im breaking up with you" he says while a tear rolls over his cheek

"Wh-ha-what?" You ask shocked while tears form in your eyes.

"Im breaking up with you, please leave the house" he says more angry

"No Tony, talk to me! You don't have to do this!" You say. A tear roll over your cheek

"NO WERE NOT GONNA TALK! LEAVE!" He yells

"FINE! HAVE A NICE FUCKING LIFE STARK!" You yell while walking out of the lab and slamming the door.

You hear a stair smash against the door you just walked out of but you ignore it and walk away.

Steve:
You where at one of Tony'a partys and you had a really nice time with your team and your Boyfriend Steve Rogers. You smiled and pressed a kiss against his lips. He is reallly exited and starts talking about his life in the army and all.

You listen to the stories a lot and he tells them amazing. There is your one name that pops up a lot.

Peggy.

You are sure she was a amazing woman and you would've loved to meet her but you couldn't help and get a little jealous.

"So when i was about to enter the plane, thats when she kissed me." He says with a proud smile.

Wanda sighs annoyed at him and Bucky, Sam and Tony just look disappointed.

"Dude" Sam says

"Not cool man" Tony says.

Angry you stand up and walk away.

"What did i do wrong?" You hear him ask

You turn around angry.

"I don't know? Maybe you should ask Fucking Peggy?"

"I can't, she died. My first love died" he says sad.

"Oh my fucking god! You're fucking serious?" You aks him

He looks confused.

Angry you walk out of the Avengers tower while Tony and Wanda run after you.

Bucky:
You were at Steve's place with Bucky, Sam and Nat. You sat down on the couch and were laughing with Natasha.

"So wait, Clint actually had a flower in his hair the entire day?" You ask Nat laughing.

"Yes! Lila was just born and he was playing with her and put a flower in his hair and he just forgot it" she says laughing.

"So the famous Hawkeye has a soft spot"