Sick At Home

"Could you please be calm and stay in bed for a single minute?"

Teresa has been trying to keep her dork, stubborn boyfriend steady for one moment, as he has a fever and can't barely stand up on his own, but the problem is: he's extremely stubborn, and she knows that.

"I've told you, I'm fine, I feel fine and I'm pretty sure I can go outside for just one minute." The boy protests as he tries to get up from their bed once again, only to be stopped by Teresa's small but steady hand on his chest.

"Thomas, I'm pretty sure Minho won't mind if you miss one running day because of your health." Teresa says as she sits down next to him, occasionally moving some used tissues out of her way. "Besides, I've told Newt about your state and he said, which I quote, 'That bloody Tommy better stay at home.' so, if not for me, can you please stay home for Newt?" Teresa pleads, and it's not like Thomas couldn't stand up and walk difficultly outside, she's just scared he'll get worse if he goes out into the cold.

The sick boy softens, his head falling on his pillow as he holds out his hand for Teresa to take. She takes it with a small smile on her face.

"For you." Thomas opens his once closed eyes to look up at his beautiful girlfriend. "I'll stay for you."

"Thank you." she whispers, giving a small kiss on his forehead, which is cooler than before, by the way. "Your fever must have gone down by now. Are you still feeling shivers?" Teresa asks, her eyebrows crunched together in concentration.

"Nope." Thomas responds, slightly shaking his head sideways. "Feeling good."

The two stare at each other for some seconds, looking lovingly at each other.

A sudden knock on the door is heard by them.

"I'll be right back." Teresa says as she squeezes Thomas' hand before letting go to walk to the door, opening it to see Minho on the other side.

"Hey, Teresa." Teresa greets her best friends back and motions for him to get in.

"Yo, Thomas, you better get well soon ya shuck face." Teresa chuckles at Minho's choice of words as he enters their bedroom. Even after so many years he still uses the Glader slang.

"Buddy, I'm sorry I can't run with you today." Thomas apologizes and Teresa sees how disappointed he looks, but it's for his best.

"It's okay, I think I'll take a much needed day off anyway. But now that I know you're at least not dead, I'm here to receive my part."

Teresa's confused look fills Thomas' eyesight and he grunts in response, his hands on his hair.
Still, Teresa has no clue on what they're talking about.

"Really, Minho?" Thomas asks, and Minho just nods in response with a huge smirk on his face.

"Can someone please explain me what you're talking about?" Teresa finaly questions, changing her glance from the two boys ahead of her.

"Thomas here made a bet with me."

"No, you made a bet with me." Thomas interrupts, making Minho chuckle at him.

"Okay... I made a bet with Thomas. But this is on you, shank." Minho turns to Teresa, a smile still on his face.

"We were exploring yesterday and all of a shucking sudden it started to rain." Minho starts. "So, I told Thomas to go home, or else he would get sick, and guess what? He did." Minho turns his face again to Thomas, a victorious smile plastered on his face. "Now give me my shucking 20 dollars."

Teresa fights with every strength she has the urge not to laugh, but she can't. She starts laughing immediately, stopping to breathe but starting once again as she stares at Thomas' frustrated expression.

He's just so adorable!

Minho gets his 20 dollars, and leaves the house, but not before warning his best friend. "Now you learned that you should never bet with me." He winks and smiles softly. "Get well soon shuck face."

"Well, I wasn't expecting that." Teresa chuckles as she sits next to Thomas once again, pulling the covers up and caressing his hand. He still has that grumpy face and Teresa can't help but find him adorable.

"Oh, come on, Tom, see it from the bright side: you have no fever anymore." The blue eyed girl tries to cheer him up, but with no apparent success.

Thomas takes a deep breath, looking up at her with tired, red eyes.

"I just lost 20 dollars." And that's when Teresa can't take it anymore and she laughs, embracing her sick but still adorable boyfriend afterwards.

A/N

Don't know what this is (like every one shot I write 😂) but I find this cute so HERE U HAVE IT

Love y'all ❤