Wish

Hiii!

Another emotional one (in my opinion) because we all love some thomesa pain 😂😁

__________

"C'mon, just come with me, I promise it'll be fun!" Thomas exclaims as he grabs Teresa's hands softly but steadily, and pushes her with him through the WICKED halls.

"Tom, it's not safe! What if they find us?" Teresa's strong voice echoes through the empty hallways, the sound of their feet hitting the ground the only sound heard from them.

"They won't know anything about this, okay? Just trust me." Thomas reassures as he occasionally looks back to look at her.

The two make their way to the rooftop, a place they always go when they want some time alone together or just to appreciate the weird (on their minds), yet beautiful landscape of the City and the Scorch so close to each other.

Thomas opens the door, letting Teresa in first and then closing the door behind him, closing his eyes as a small breeze is felt on his skin.

After some peaceful minutes, the two reopen their eyes, linking their hands together, looking at the view.

"I swear, if we get caught again like last time-"

"We won't get caught, alright? I can promise you that." Thomas replies firmly.

"How would you know that?" Teresa asks, now turning around to face him.

"I just do. Now, don't think about that anymore and enjoy the little free time we have, okay?" Thomas smiles softly, holding both of Teresa's hands with his.

"Okay." Teresa replies, before getting on her tiptoes and plant a small, yet sweet kiss on Thomas' lips.

The two teenagers lay down on the ground, Teresa's head resting on Thomas' shoulder and his hand around her waist, the two holding hands at the front.

"Look!" Teresa exclaims as she points to a shooting star. "Make a wish!" She turns to Thomas, who looks back directly at her and nods smiling.

The two rest down for a little bit more, just enjoying each other's presence, taking in the love they're glad to feel even in a dark world like the one they live in.

"Tom?" Teresa whispers, her voice low and sweet. Lovely.

"Hmm?" Thomas hums as he plays with Teresa's fingers, intertwining them with his.

"Thank you." She whispers, caressing his hand.

"What for?" Thomas asks, the sudden statement making him feel surprised on what would Teresa be thanking him for, or why.

Teresa lifts her head from his chest, turning on her stomach and propping herself up on her elbows, still close to him.

"For being here. For never leaving me and..." she stops, considering if she should say it or not. "Thank you for loving me."

Thomas smiles widely, lifting his hand to take a strand of hair out of her face.

"And I will always love you." Thomas answers, giving a gentle kiss on Teresa's forehead.

"And I love you, too." Teresa whispers as she returns to her previous position.

Some more moments of comfortable silence pass and Teresa speaks again.

"I might love you but I can still punish you if we get caught outside." Teresa smiles as she looks at a curious Thomas.

"And what would you do?" Thomas asks, a goofy smile making its way into his cheeks. Teresa just loved everything about him, especially this smile.

She smirks a bit, before turning around once again and starting to tickle him on his every weak spot, making him laugh uncontrollably.

"Stop! Teresa, stop!" He tries while he tries to push her away, but she's having way too much fun to even listen to what he's saying.

"You were asking for that." It's her response before she stops for Thomas to breathe and then start it again.

"Okay, okay! I got it, just... stop it, please!" He laughs once again, and then Teresa decides to stop as he asked.

"Thank you!" He replies, before his expression softens and he's left looking at her with longing eyes, looking lovingly at her.

She does the same, staring at those beautiful brown eyes of his, before he leans in and kisses her on the lips, Thomas' stomach still freeing butterflies even after so many kisses they've shared.

And then Thomas wakes up, his hand sleepily stretching to the side he knew there was once someone occupying that same spot.

He opens his eyes slowly, remembering the too vivid dream that looked more like a memory, and he looks out of the window, where a shooting star crosses precisely his eyesight.

He closes his eyes once again, slumping his head on the pillow, and remakes his wish:

I wish you were still here with me.

A/N

So, I hope you like it! Let me know!
Love you! ❤