Kissing And Winning

"The game is pretty simple." The four best friends listen intently as the instructor explains the game they're going to play in some minutes' rules. "Each one of you will hold one of these." He nods to the small plastic gun that lays on a cutted tree log. "You'll have ammo on your front pockets so you can recharge whenever you need to. Don't worry. You're fully protected, you won't feel any pain." The man smiles and hands them the pistols.

"Newtie, you better watch out 'cause sassy Minho here will kick your ass." Minho playfully hits Newt's shoulder, causing the blonde boy to groan in frustration.

"I guess we'll have to wait to see if it's actually me who bloody finishes you off first." Newt retorts accusingly, shutting Minho up almost immediately.

Thomas and Teresa just laugh at their friends' bickering.

Thomas then turns to Teresa.

"You know there's no way you're gonna win me on this, right?" Thomas smirks, causing Teresa to roll her eyes.

Thomas had told her the exact same thing the morning they've programmed this funny day with their best friends.

"Believe in what you want." Teresa replies with the perfect amount of sass, Thomas' eyebrows lifting curiously and his mouth turning into a goofy smile at Teresa's response.

"You can take your positions wherever you want. The one who survives until the end without being shot wins the game." The instructor finishes as the group disperses into the small limited area which happens to be in the woods.

Thomas hides behind a giant tree, far from the others. Minho finds small rocks besides a small river, so he hides himself in there. Teresa gets herself inside a not too deep cave, while Newt just hides himself in some bushes.

They hear the loud horn and that's when the game begins.

Minho immediately runs from his hiding place, himself wanting some action to happen already, the paint ball pistol cocked on his hands already.

Newt watches as Minho makes his way right in front of him, and he hides himself more, still not ready to give in to fight.

And that's when Thomas appears in front of them.

Minho shoots immediately, the red colored small ball missing his best friend for centimeters, hitting the same tree Thomas has been hiding in.

"Missed that!" Thomas laughs as he runs around in the woods, being chased by a competitive but chuckling Minho.

This goes on by some minutes, until they eventually stop to catch their breaths, leaving their guns and bending down with their hands on their knees.

"Have you... have you seen anyone else?" Thomas asks breathlessly, gasping for air.

"Nope... guess those shanks are waiting for us to find them."

The truth is, Newt and Teresa had paired up, making up some strategy to shoot the ones who said were going to win hands down.
They're planning a revenge.

Newt takes off running as they planned, taking Thomas and Minho by surprise as they see the blonde boy, and immediatly pulls the trigger.

He watches triumphantly as the yellow ball splashes into Minho's chest and eliminates the boy from the game, making Newt smile widely at the victory.

"I can tell you weren't bloody expecting that one, were you Min Min?" Newt chuckles as he sees Minho sit down on the grass, defeated. And that's when another shot is heard in the air.

Thomas laughs hysterically as Newt's stomach fills with a bright blue color, the once victorious expression turning into a perplexed one.

"I can tell you weren't expecting that one either." Thomas jokes, lowering his gun.