Chapter 19

Taehyung dries his hair with a small towel after putting on a plain black shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants

Taehyung dries his hair with a small towel after putting on a plain black shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. Slumping himself into his own big bed, finally away from work for the weekend and away from people. He always prefers to stay at his own apartment compared to his parents' house. Here, no one will ever bother him, and he can do whatever he wants without anyone getting in his way—especially Karin.

His one and only loud sister

Sighing as stares into the white ceiling, mind drifting away, further from reality. He needs ample rest to clear his foggy mind. The whole week has been filled with too many things that he feels as if he's drowning. It feels like everyone is putting high hopes on him right after he is named as the heir of the company. Inheriting his father's business, he struggles to keep up with everyone's expectation. He has to be prepared at all times, equipped himself with ample knowledge about the business and also, entertain the whole circle for the sake of their rapport.

"I really to rest", he murmurs to himself.

Lately, he has not been hanging out with Jungkook much. But since Jimin is back, he thought of asking them out for a drink or perhaps a light dinner. Despite wanting to socialize and meet his cousins, his exhausted body tells him otherwise. He needs his sleep.

Closing his eyes shut, calming the messy thought in his mind, he finds himself drifting to sleep slowly. But then, the thought of Risa popped in his mind making his eyes flick opened instantly.

"Oh god, I forgot I need to take of that kid"

-

"Tell me I am dreaming", Risa said in a whisper as she looks at Hani standing in front of her doorstep, smiling brightly at her with beers in her hands.

"You're not! Now, let us in? Are you going to let us stand here?", pushing her way in, Hani makes her way inside, heading straight to the living room as she settles the beers on the coffee table. "Eri bought a lot of pizza so we can really stuff ourselves while we watch a movie. Don't give me excuses wanting to sleep early because you have nothing to do tomorrow. So, I am not buying it"

Rolling her eyes as she locks the door, Risa turns to look at her two friends making themselves entirely at home as they lie on her big couch, already reaching for their first slice of pizza. She shakes her head as she joins them, reaching one can of beer before turning to look at Hani.

"When in the world did you come back?"

"Just about 2 days ago. I am still adjusting to the time here and—"

"But she sure had fun last night, didn't she?", Eri smirks as she chews on her pizza.

Stopping midway as she tries to open her beer, Risa turns to look at Eri with a surprised face. "You slept with a guy already?"