Epilogue - Part 3

It has been 2 weeks since Eri is back from her solo trip, and now she is back in her café. She knows no rest the second she stepped into the café, running here and there checking on the management team for updates during her absence. To be frankly honest, she misses the smell of her café; the woody relaxing scent with  the aromatic twist of the freshly grinded coffee beans. Everything seems to be back to normal, except for one thing.

Park Jimin

Her head flicks up to find him making himself at home as he sits at the table at the corner, downing his second cup of coffee. He just came back from a work trip, in which, he used that as an excuse to sit there in her café because he misses her. He has been sitting there for hours, flipping through the magazine and sometimes, stealing glances at her just to smirk flirtatiously just to tease her.

 He has been sitting there for hours, flipping through the magazine and sometimes, stealing glances at her just to smirk flirtatiously just to tease her

This man is driving her to eternal phase of world war three with that seductive smile

"Is he really going to stay here the entire day? What have you done to him?"

Hani's voice made her turn the side, almost forgetting that she has been sitting with her at the counter as she snacks on the freshly fried churros.

"What are you even doing here?"

"Eating", Hani replied sarcastically, eyebrows raised as she reached for her phone. "He is really going to sit there, isn't he? Love makes you do crazy things, I am amazed"

Eri clicked her tongue as she twirls on the tall chair, pouting as she thinks. Hani's words triggered some thoughts, making her reminisce about the early days of realizing her feelings towards Jimin. She had no idea she was already falling in love with him, not until that particular day.

It was a warm morning in Sydney, leisurely hanging out at a café, enjoying her warm cup of coffee feeling so relaxed. As she watches the passersby from her seat, her heart suddenly felt a flicker of emotions, sending signals to her head. She suddenly felt a sense of déjà vu, but at the same time, something felt amiss. She tried to figure it out, sorting her thoughts one by one just to realize that she was actually missing Jimin's presence.

Days passed by, she finally realized that she has feelings for him, and not just a mere attraction.

-

"Your grandmother—what?", Risa turned around in a flash, putting one hand on Taehyung's chest halting his steps. "She what?"

 "She what?"