Chapter 74

29th December 2019, 6.13 pm

Taehyung sighs as he looks at his phone, scrolling the timeline of his Instagram searching for something fun to look at as he waits for Risa to finally text him

Taehyung sighs as he looks at his phone, scrolling the timeline of his Instagram searching for something fun to look at as he waits for Risa to finally text him. It has been 4 weeks since she left for Canada and it has been a tough one to be honest. The 13 hours' time difference has been driving him insane, it feels like a part of him is missing and to think that he won't be able to celebrate his birthday with her—it saddens him.

All those texts and video calls wouldn't suffice to overcome his overwhelming feeling of missing her terribly. It feels so empty without her nagging at him, getting flustered at his random teases, having her all worked up to the point she might end up kicking him out of the car.

He misses her too much.

Feeling the soft vibration of his phone, seeing his sister's name popped out at the top of his screen.

Karin :

Breakfast at my place tomorrow? I'll cook for you. I cleared your schedule for tomorrow. Gotta celebrate your birthday!

Taehyung :

I want my Japchae.

Karin :

Everything that you want.Come early tomorrow!

Curving a small smile, he leans back on the chair as his eyes stares aimlessly at the starry night sky out of his windows. December has been his favorite month of the year, putting aside its being his birthday month but December seems to be such a celebrative month. So many things going on during the entire stretch of the month and it never fails to make him love it even more.

And to think that he met Risa this year and how things have taken a big turn for him—it's unbelievable.

BUZZ!

He turns to his phone once again, eyes widening when the name "Risa" appears on his screen.

Risa :

Good Morninggggg

Taehyung :

I have been waiting for you ☹️

Risa :

It's late there, have you eaten?

Taehyung :

I have no appetite. come back hereeee, let's eat dinner together

Risa :

Godddd you're getting cuter each day

Taehyung :

Come homeee

Risa :