Chapter 47

Getting back from Japan after being there for almost a week, Jungkook rushed to his car and headed straight to his destination. He couldn't believe he survived the whole week without seeing the person he misses. He couldn't lie to himself, he misses her so much. All those endless texting wasn't enough and he just want to see her, right after he landed.

Standing at the door of her house, he waits for her to open the door. He wanted to surprise her, not telling her that he came back today. Deep down, he knows both of them are still just friends but there is no harm of doing this. Inhaling and exhaling nervously as he waits, he fixes his messy hair as one hand holds a box of pizza.

Hearing the sound of the door clicking as its being unlocked, he curves a smile as the door swung opened and stood there is Hani, in her black sweatpants and her loose t-shirt. She stood there, frozen and speechless as she looks at him smiling at her.

 She stood there, frozen and speechless as she looks at him smiling at her

"Pizza?", he winks at her

Hani couldn't move as she looks at the man standing in front of her, the person she has been missing the entire week. She couldn't believe her eyes as she looks at him, it feels like a dream to see him in flesh. She couldn't find the words to say, mouth opens and closes at the sight of him.

"H-How d—I mean, wh-why didn't you—"

"I wanted to surprise you", he made his way in, laughing softly looking at her being entirely surprised at him showing at her door. "Close the door, Hani"

Hani snapped out of her daze, quickly closing the door behind her before turning to look at Jungkook again. She watches in daze he placed the pizza box on her coffee table, taking out cans of coke from the small plastic bag as he sits on the couch comfortably. She still couldn't believe that this man just popped up out of nowhere at 10 pm, as if it is something normal for him to do.

 She still couldn't believe that this man just popped up out of nowhere at 10 pm, as if it is something normal for him to do

"Hani, are you going to stand there the entire night? Come here, I bought pizza"

Slowly she walks towards him, taking the empty seat beside him but her eyes still looking at him in disbelief.