Chapter 28

Eri sits at the cashier, making sure everything is in order before finally asking one of her workers to finally open the doors to the cafe.

She finds herself enjoying her work here, and maybe, this is the right profession for her. She enjoys choosing new coffee beans for the café, discussing on the new menus she plans to include and trying out new drinks to put into her seasonal promotions. She loves her job.

And it makes her feel so content

It has been days since Hani's last text and she is beginning to feel worry about her. She hasn't visited her since that day. Hani has been really quiet and it's very unusual for her to not call or text her at times like this.

Eri :

Tell me you're still alive 🔪

She waits for a while, anticipating a reply but it took a while before her phone finally buzzes.

Hani :

Already digging my own grave🤡

Eri :

What happened?😨😨😨

Hani :

Nothing....

Eri :

Tell me before I force it out of your mouth🔪

Hani :

I am on my way to your café. Getting my bagels and croissants. Be there in 15 minutes!🥐🥐🥐

Eri smiles as she reads the reply, feeling a tad bit relieved knowing that Hani is coming here. She is sure something is troubling her and she needs to know about it. Knowing Hani, she must be thinking about giving Jungkook a call.

She has never done that kind of thing nor she has any experience in any kind of serious relationships. Hani may look like she's very experienced in those kinds of things, but no, deep down, she's scared of all these.

That's why it worries her, knowing that Hani might have finally like somebody.

Sighing to herself, her head flicks up when she heard the door to her café swinging open. She smiles watching the tall man, dressed in his usual black suit, finest white cotton shirt and a navy-blue silk tie neatly tied around the collar of his shirt. There is never a day that this man doesn't look presentable and it amazes her.

"Good Morning, Mr. Park. You're early today", she greets him, flashing a very polite smile.

"And maybe I should remind you to call me Jimin, every single day from now

"And maybe I should remind you to call me Jimin, every single day from now. Good Morning", smiling at her, Jimin rests one hand on the counter as he reads the new menu. " New menu, I see. Any recommendations?"