Chapter 34

Squinting her eyes, forcing them open, cursing in her head as she finds the entire room bright and almost blinding. Head spinning as she tries to stable herself into a sitting position, heavy eyes threatening to close again. Slowly scanning the room she is in, panic as she finds the room to be entirely unfamiliar to her.

Where is she? Did she end up having another one night stand again?

Looking at herself, confused when she still has her last night's clothes on. She did not have a one-night stand last night, that is for sure. Groaning as she feels her throat seems to burn, regretting her impulsive action of drinking nonstop last night. Her head feels heavy as she massages her temple, trying to ease the numbing pain in her head.

"Good Morning"

Jumping to the sound of a man's voice, Hani flicked her eyes up just to find Jungkook looking down at her, with a mug in his hand. Confused and dumbfounded, she couldn't utter any word as he walks towards the bed, sitting beside her as he hands the mug to her.

"You need to sober up. Drink this. It helps", he said softly

"J-Jung.. I mean J-JK—"

"Jungkook", he corrected her, gladly

"Jungkook", he corrected her, gladly. "You're calling me Jungkook, from now on"

Widened eyes as she looks at him, her mind completely blacked out at the sight of him in front of her. It feels like she is dreaming but she is so sure she woke up a moment ago. How did she end up here? With Jungkook, of all people?

"I have questions to ask. But not when you're like this. Drink this and shower. I will be back in a few hours. And no, you're not leaving this house"

"W-wait-How did..I mean...how did I get here?", she asked, almost too innocently.

Jungkook adjust the tie around his neck as he leans forwards making her inched backward in reflex, the closeness between them is triggering the memories from the night they first met. A sudden blush appears on her face, making it feels heaty all of a sudden. She couldn't miss the sight of him handsomely decked in his black suit, light grey cotton shirt and that black silk tie around his collar. This sight of him makes it harder for her to even breathe.

 This sight of him makes it harder for her to even breathe