Chapter 59

Taehyung :

Have you packed?

Risa :

Do I have to tag along 🤔

Taehyung :

You can't say no to Karin. So....🤐

Risa :

Nobody can say no to Karin. I get it hahahaha😂😂😂😂

Taehyung :

Thank you anyway. You have been such a great help to Karin. I am sure she feels indebted to you thus she wants you to join the trip.

Risa :

I was just doing my part. Plus, I promised 60 days. So it's just nice. The last night we are there, it will be the 60th night. Great timinggg👽👽👽

Taehyung:

You really counted, I am impressed🤦🏻‍♂️

Risa :

Why wouldn't I🤣🤣🤣

Taehyung :

How much have you packed?

Risa :

90 %? I pack fast, unlike you🙄

Taehyung :

Well then, come down.

Risa literally jumped off her bed as she reads the reply, feeling her heart thumping rapidly. She snatched her phone and reads the reply once again, trying to process every word.

Risa :

What???

Taehyung :

It's either you come down in 60 seconds or I'll press the honk, waking up the entire neighborhood.

Risa turned to look at the windows of her room, feeling hesitant if she should check if he is really there or just ignore him. But then, her guts seem to tell her to walk towards the windows and check. So, she did.

There he is, Kim Taehyung, leaning on his car as he looks up at her. He waves with a small smile on his face, making him look like little kid. A cute one.

"Why are you here?", she raised her voice just loud enough for him to hear.

"To see the trees and the rocks. What else will I be here?", he scoffs. "60 seconds or I'll honk"

-

"You need to stop appearing at my house in the middle of the n—"

"Here"

He hands a packet of ice cream, gesturing her to take it but only earning a confused look from her. Swiftly he pops the packet open, and then handed it to her.

"Eat"

Shaky hand holding the ice cream upright, her eyes flick up to see him tearing a packet of his own. Her eyes confused and lost, staring at him leisurely enjoying his ice cream as he leans on his car looking entirely unbothered.

"Mister Kim, are you really doing this?"

"Buying you ice cream?"

"No. Coming to my house in the middle of the night. Are you crazy?"

"Can friends hang out and have ice cream?"