Chapter 60

Taehyung pushed the curtains open as soon as he arrives at the hotel. Body feeling sore from the long flight and he ended up doing work for hours before dozing off, sleeping without even waking up once durin the whole journey. He woke up just in time when Jimin tapped on his thigh, softly waking him up to get ready. He didn't even get to meet Risa on flight since she is seated with Karin, two rows behind him. He wanted to talk to her but then he was caught up with so much work.

All of their rooms are at the same level, whilst Risa is sharing one big suite with Karin. He has nothing to do the entire evening, only wanting to take a bath and rest his drained body and mind. Slumping onto the big comfortable soft bed, sighing as he feels the exhaustion creeping in, he put one hand across his eyes sinking deeper into his slumber.

4 days

From 60 days, and now it's 4 days. Just 4 more days before they go back to square one, living their initial lives as two different strangers. Perhaps not that kind of strangers, but just two normal human beings that has nothing between them. Does he want to go back to that point or he just want to stay in that current position?

 Does he want to go back to that point or he just want to stay in that current position?

It has been the only question, lingering and waving into his messy head. Everything seems distant, his true feelings and emotions—blurred. He knows he is in complete denial, confused about the feelings swirling in his head making everything a horrible mess.

He needs to come clean with Hwayoung, he should not run from everything. He needs to sort his mind, putting everything in context and resolve all the conflicts. But to do that, he needs time to slowly put things in their place.

He needs time

But time waits for no one.

-

Yuna :

Are you coming to my house tonightttttt 🥳

Risa :

Nooooooo. 2 days from now. I just got here????

Yuna :

Ughhh come fast. I am boreddd
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Risa :

Go and work you hoe

Yuna :

I am ?? working from home??? 🤪

Risa :

Bye I want to sleep.

Yuna :

Quick question. Does he know?

Risa :

WhaTT

Yuna :

About...you knowwww...?