Epilogue - Part 5

Enjoying the freshly brewed tea prepared by the helpers of the household, all of them, well most of them gathered in the living room when Madam Kim, the grandmother, once again asked for them. The dinner was fine, slightly awkward for the three girls, but the mothers made it bearable. They were very welcoming, creating light conversations so that they wouldn't feel left out at the table. Their husbands weren't there though, all caught up with some work thus it was just the ladies of the household.

Hani is seated beside Jungkook's mother, trying her very best to catch up with her. Yerin has been sharing a lot of stories about Jungkook, and the other two boys. Risa, Eri and Hani were somehow feeling a tad bit conscious at first, but, as Yerin warms up to them, they felt relieved.

"Tae, good lord you really can't take your eyes off her?", his mother chuckles lightly.

Taehyung coughed nervously as he shuffled on the sofa, finally turning to his mother seated beside him. "Don't tease me, mom"

"Can't help it", she winks at him, smiling when Taehyung rolled his eyes at her. "Do you have any idea why your grandmother asked all of you here?"

Jimin whom has been standing beside Taehyung quickly turns to her, curious at her questions. "What's the reason....?"

Taehyung's mother lets out another cynical laugh, hands on her mouth as she turns to Jimin

Taehyung's mother lets out another cynical laugh, hands on her mouth as she turns to Jimin. "You'll see"

Madam Kim Younha finally walks into the living room, looking calm and composed as she sat on the one-seated sofa at one end. Her eyes scan the entire living room, meeting everyone's eyes as they look at her. Her eyes stopped at Taehyung, making him sit up straight.

"Kim Taehyung", she calls.

"Yes, grandmother"

"Kwon Risa", she turns to Risa. "I believed my grandchild had no idea you are the daughter of Mister Takehiro?"

Her question made all attention turned to Taehyung. Feeling all eyes on him, he takes a long breathe before glancing at Risa.

"I had no idea at first but—"