Chapter 61

"Have you told him?", Yuna walks into the living room with chips in her hands and drinks in the other.

"This is the 4th time you're asking me. I will not"

"So you are just going to like surprise him? And everyone? Just like that? You're brave"

Yuna slumps herself onto the sofa, folding her legs together as she pops open that big packet of Lays while browsing the television for something entertaining. Risa on the other hand has been busy distracting herself from thinking about the mess she is in. Not particularly a mess, but just something she is got herself into.

"You know, whatever you are planning to do, it's going to hurt him"

Yuna's stern voice snapped her out of her thoughts, making her turn to her.

"What do you mean?"

"This", she chuckles lightly as she munches the chips. "He has no idea about our father, and he has no idea about you. You have no plans on telling him. Imagine what is he going to feel once he finds out?"

Risa stares at her sister, gulping as she takes in every word uttered. Everything Yuna said is true, but not that she has never thought about it. She thinks about it, every day without fail. So many secrets sealed for the betterment of everyone. But,no secret stays a secret forever.

"I understand if you don't want to tell him. But at least tell him about your feelings"

-

As everyone is busy getting ready for the corporate dinner, Taehyung has been laying on his bed, feeling his head spinning making him nauseous. His head feels so heavy, and body seems to heat up ever since the officiating event ended around noon just now. Headed straight to his room, having to apologize to everyone for not being able to join the lunch. He couldn't even stand straight, feeling every limb weak and shaky due to the exhaustion.

Karin dropped by to check on him but he insisted that she leave to get some rest before the dinner tonight

Karin dropped by to check on him but he insisted that she leave to get some rest before the dinner tonight. The porridge she ordered for him left untouched because he couldn't even get himself to get off the bed. His entire body sweated, making him drenched in the working clothes he had been wearing since morning.

Forcing himself off the bed, feeling slightly better after the long rest , he went straight to clean himself. He feels refreshed after a long cold shower, but unfortunately his head still spins making his vision blur.

"God damn it Taehyung, this is not the time to be sick"

Quickly getting into his dinner clothes, forcing his hands to work on the buttons of his shirt despite feeling his fingers cold and trembling due to his body temperature dropping. It feels like his body is hot and cold at the same time, making the back of his neck feels completely uncomfortable. His throat feels dry and bitter, even swallowing his own saliva requires more energy due to the pain.