Chapter 49

Jimin turns to look at Eri confusedly, not comprehending her sudden reaction after seeing the guy. He wanted to ask if she is okay but then his action was halted when the guy suddenly came to them, giving them such a look as if they are caught red-handed in the midst of doing some wrong.

 He wanted to ask if she is okay but then his action was halted when the guy suddenly came to them, giving them such a look as if they are caught red-handed in the midst of doing some wrong

"Good Morning, my sweet sweet Eri, what a sight, isn't it? Who is this? Your new boyfriend?", the man asked as he looks at Jimin with an unreadable expression on his handsome face.

"Don't start. Don't start", Eri said as she lets out a sigh. "Let's just get inside. We can just--"

"No no no. I'd like to know the new guy who stole your heart this time", he cuts her, grinning sheepishly as he glances at Jimin. He eyes him from top to bottom, almost too judgingly as he nods to himself. "Not bad. Your taste has improved. He is different to the past guys you have dated. You really scored good this time"

Jimin raised both his eyebrows at the guy's bold comment about Eri, making him himself feels the sudden uneasiness at the awkward situation. He feels uncomfortable to be caught amidst this unknown tension between Eri and the stranger.

"Excuse me, am I—"

"Eri", he cuts in, not letting Jimin finish his sentence

"Eri", he cuts in, not letting Jimin finish his sentence. "Why aren't you introducing us?"

Pressing her lips together, rolling her eyes in annoyance as she glares at him. She could not believe, out of all places, of all damn places, she had to bump into him here. And he just has to spice everything up, commenting unnecessary things at the wrong time.

She really wants to kill this guy. For real.

"This is Park Jimin, my friend, a good friend of mine. Jimin, this is Jung Hoseok, he is—"

"Only a friend? Please, why are you lying to me? Just seconds ago both of you were sweetly and adoringly— Oh never mind, we'll save that for later. So, you are Park Jimin? How old are you?", he asked in a very bossy tone, crossing his arms proudly.