Chapter 76

Taehyung leans into his chair, stretching his neck after completing his work the entire morning. Feeling the soreness on his shoulders, massaging it lightly trying to ease the pain. He is in an exceptionally good mood today, mayhap because Risa is back in Seoul and he can see her again after work. He couldn't believe having her around makes everything better in a blink. The dinner last night was perfect and he wished it didn't need to end.

The thought of him being head over heels over her makes him smile like a fool. He only wants to see her and spend more time with her before she finally goes back to Canada tomorrow night. How he wishes she can stay longer and be with him. He finds himself feeling so relaxed when she's with him, it feels like he can be himself, not the persona he has while he is at work.

A sudden knock on his door startled him, making him lifts his head looking at the closed door in front of him.

"Yes, come in"

Taehyung straightens his back as he focuses back on the work he has been doing when the door swung open.

"Mister Kim, I need you to sign some documents"

Hearing the voice, his eyes shoot up at the woman standing at the door. His heart doing a funny flip at the sight of the woman dressed in a very neat ebony pantsuit, smiling at him as she closes the door behind her. All of a sudden, all his worries about work vanish making a smile appears on his lips.

"You look very busy", she says as she walks towards him. "Too busy till you forgot to reply my text?"

 "Too busy till you forgot to reply my text?"

"Is that how you talk to me?", he teases.

"Oh, sorry Mister Kim, should I rephrase my sentence?", Risa arches an eyebrow, looking at him questionably.

"Come here", he pushes himself further from the table, turning his chair to the side as he gestures her to walk to him.

Risa smirked at first but then she slowly encircles the table and finally standing right in front of him but not quite close to him. Taehyung raised both his eyebrows as if questioning her for standing far from him but then instead of waiting for her responds; he had another idea.

Swiftly he pulled her towards him, making her fall onto his lap and her hands sprawled onto his chest. Panic at the sudden pull, shrieking as she feels herself leaning too close to him till she could feel every moment of his muscle as he straightens his back.

"This is better", he says as he looks at her flustered face, catching the telltale pink on her cheeks. "I don't like it when you're far from me"

"Mister Kim, it's illegal to be flirting with the people you work with"

"I am flirting with my own girl, it's not illegal", he winks as one hands gently caressing her arm, gently taking her hand into his.

"I find it hard to believe you're like this. I have never seen this side of you. You are full of surprises"