Chapter 67

Risa :

Karinnnn I am terribly sorry I couldn't talk to you properly just now. I know I owe a lot of explanation. But, I promise that I will make it up to you. I will meet you soon 😕

Karin :

Don't say that pleaseeee. You don't owe me anything. I am sure you have your own reasons but it is just, I really really miss you. Let's meet soon and catch up, alright🥰🥰🥰

Risa smiled reading the reply, putting her phone back in her pocket before leaning onto the seat of the car, closing her eyes shut.

"So......you both kissed ?"

"Do you have to ask me that?", she groans in annoyance, turning away from her sister seated beside her at the backseat.

"Just spill it. Did you kiss?", Yuna asked again, tugging on her arm this time.

"No"

"Liar. Then why do you look so flushed when you walked out of the meeting room?", she teases.

"Why did you ask then?", she turns to face the window, not wanting to answer her sister.

"Did you talk? I mean, in the end you still need to talk to him. We have a board meeting tomorrow in the morning. He is chairing the meeting. You can't be running away from him anymore"

Risa ignored her sister nagging, focusing at the beautiful clear blue sky outside of the windows of their car. Everything seems to be happening too fast, making her mind cloudy. Pushing all work  apart, all she could think of the kiss. How he actually twirled her around and kissed her making her forget everything she wanted to say.

Everything is fresh in her mind, the way his lips feels, the way his strong warm hands gently pulling her towards him and the way he has the power over her-- everything.

But that's not the main point. The main point is, how is she going to face him tomorrow?

-

Eri leans on counter, letting out a sigh as she thinks of today's event. Risa certainly did something huge today and she knows it's taking a toll on her. How many years has it been since she confessed that her father has been keeping her identity a secret for the sake of her safety? That explains why she seldom meet her father, not wanting to jeopardize his father's status in the eye of the public. Everything that her father did was to protect his family and he promised everything will end as soon as she is finally able to join him.

It is funny how everything took a turn when Risa met Taehyung, almost like a funny twist of fate that made everything weirder that it already is. Who would have thought, Taehyung knew her father all along and they are actually working together. When Risa told her about Taehyung and her father, Eri warned her that it is going to be messy once the day comes.

"My life is so dramatic", she sighs to herself.

"What's with the sigh?"

Her eyes flick up to see Jimin smiling at her, his honest crescent eyes looking at her ever so sweetly. His neat suit tucked perfectly around his lean muscled body, not even a crinkle present on his white cotton shirt. As if he didn't move the whole day and just sat there, looking extremely poised and perfect.

 As if he didn't move the whole day and just sat there, looking extremely poised and perfect