🔥 X 🔥

"Fire cannot kill a dragon"

10|WALK ON WATER

When her eyes see what is in front of her, she feels like she's going to faint. The beauty she's looking at is extraordinary. In front of her is a lake, it's not that big but four times bigger than her house, she can see the other side of it. The lake looks to be deep, yet the bottom is glowing. Noticing grass, she takes off her heels, not caring for them anymore and slowly walking over the soft sea green grass. It's soft and feels like she's walking on clouds instead of grass and it the softest grass she has ever stepped on.

The grass goes along the lake but a few meters on each side stops the grass and walls take over. It's a cave, she realizes. A big cave with a lake. On the grass are rocks that sparkle. She looks down no notices that these are crystals in the ground. They are in so many colors. Light colors. Light pink, light blue, light sea green, light yellow. The colors were so beautiful that her eyes couldn't stop looking at how they sparkled and shone. Each one of them is glowing and the glow from them light up the whole cave.

Lucifer watches as she goes near the lake and watches this cave in wonder. She really needed a place like this to see the beauty that the Underworld has to offer. A place she can go to when she wants and not be in the castle. This cave is made for her and is only meant for her. Only those who posses magic are able to enter there and demons and other creatures and monsters of the Underworld have no magic ability and therefore are unable to go down there. He notices the smile on her face when she looks around in wonder.

The cave ceiling is high up, and when she looks up, she sees more of those crystals, only bigger and remind her of icicles when in winter, only these are bigger. But, she doesn't feel frightened walking under them because she knows that they aren't going to fall on her. And somehow she feels safe being near him because she knows deep down that he will protect her from anything. The fire haired girl walks over to the lake and stands by the edge of it, and looks down. She doesn't see much, but the glow is there and she wants to know where it comes from.

She tips her toes into the lake and it's freezing to the touch, yet possibly the only thing cold in the Underworld. Shivers run down her spine when she touches the water, but she likes how it feels. She can't help it, but to gently step on a rock that is in the water by the edge. Then she put both her feet in there and just stands on the rock, she looks at Lucifer, looking for his approval to go into the water. He nods her head, knowing what she wants to ask, and just watches her with a smile.

The girl he loves doesn't waste any time and slowly goes over the rock and into the lake where there are no rocks and begins to swim to keep her head up above the surface. She doesn't care about if she gets wet or even of she ruins the dress she's wearing, and the jewels that are on her body and even the crown. It doesn't matter to her now. The water feels amazing on her skin and she loves being there. She can't help but laugh and giggle and just have fun.