🔥 XX 🔥

"Hellfire doesn't need anything to survive, Hellfire is alive"

20|THE QUEEN HAS AWAKENED

The fire irises are glowing brightly. Her body gets lifted up from the bed and into midair, the covers fall of her and land on the bed. She doesn't blink, but her eyes are wide open. Her heart still isn't beating and she hasn't let out a breath since her last one. Arabella is still dead, yet perhaps she was never dead to begin with. Magic works in a mysterious way and it can be unpredictable at times, and the magic living inside her and running through her veins and in her bones is more powerful than anything. Rather strange how one fifteen year old girl can have so much power and not know about it.

Around her body has formed a ring of fire, and it closes her inside. Creating a cocoon like structure around her, out of pure flaming fire. However, the heat nor the flames ever touch the girl as she remains in the cocoon. Each one of her veins is glowing bright orange and yellow like with a hint of crimson red. Until her heart begins to glow in her chest. Still in midair, the cocoon starts to bring her body into a vertical position above the bed.

Her hands throw themselves out and the cocoon breaks apart and becomes nothing as her whole body glows, brightly, lighting up the whole room, and even sending light outside. The heart is her chest starts beating in a normal rhythm and she takes a breath and her breathing becomes normal. Her body isn't glowing orange, but white, the glow from her is white and so bright that a normal human being would not be able to stand in there room and look up at her, they wouldn't even see her. The light shield her from view, as it is so bright.

With her arms out, from them her clothes begin to change. Going from her hands to her chest and there all the way down to her legs. And lastly to her head. Changing not only her dress, but also the jewels she wore and the crown on top of her head, but her hair and shoes gets chanced too. Her hair begins to grow longer and become more silk like, however it only grows a couple of centimeters, yet it makes a difference. Her hair also is smoother, and finer, yet it is thicker. Creating the illusion that she has more hair than she actually has.

The dress changed into a fire dress. As it is actually one fire, yet it doesn't burn. The flames don't go out either, as they are created from Hellfire, the Hellfire that lives inside her. The flames are strong and the spikes they create also go around her and the dress is never in the same place, not really. It has a Queen Anne neckline and cape sleeves that go beyond her hands, yet when her hands are lifted up it downs to her elbows. The dress hugs her waist and hips as it goes down to her thighs.

On the back it goes down to the floor and even beyond the floor, and as she floats in the air, the dress is oval shaped around her feet. On the front, it creates a slit above the knee and the dress goes sideways, creating a view of her knees down. On her feet are gladiator heels, unlike the dress they are crimson red, yet they are decorated with small burning flames that burn brightly like the dress she wears. Around her neck is a golden necklace with a crimson red stone.