🔥 XXVIII 🔥

"Fire may burn your sins, but it will burn your soul too"

28|SWEET REVENGE

"Well, this certainly is unexpected" The midnight black haired girl speaks when the door is wide open. Inside her brother and his wife are still there, yet not in the way one would think. "Sister, please leave, I'm in the middle of something" He speaks, anger laced in his voice, but he has found another way to release it. "Yes, I believe I see that, and I would join you if it were not for a delicate matter that I urgently need to discuss with you" She speaks. If it were under any other circumstances, she would at least be temped to smile, yet now the sadness and the grief has taken over her.

His wife is hanging on a rope that is tied around her neck and is stuck on a recently put hook on the ceiling. She's gasping for breath and tries to free herself, yet is unable too. As she is in the middle of the room and nothing is under her to stand on. He isn't called a ruthless killer of a King for nothing. The fact that he hasn't even felt the death of the love of his life and his Queen tells Luna that he truly is cursed.

"What may be the reason for your punishment of your wife? What has she done this time?" Luna asks, if he doesn't want to go with her, she only needs to wait until the girl hanging falls unconscious before she can begin. Since the only one who benefits from murdering the Queen and cursing the King is her, Luna wants to make sure that she doesn't get to know anything, as far as she's concerned, the Queen is alive. "While in the middle of our intimacy, she revealed some things to me and I intend to get it all out of her, one way or another" He speaks, his voice darkens.

Without Arabella by his side he embraces the evil inside him, she is the only one who can calm him and keep his dark and wicked side of him at bay. On cue, the girl goes limp and the time begins. "Come with me, there something I wish to show you" His sister speaks, knowing that she doesn't have much time before she will wake. "That can't be good, sister. Bother someone else who has time for your silly games. Or have you forgotten?" He asks, a smirk has replaced his look of anger.

However, anger runs through her, and a bit of amusement comes across her face. "Oh, brother, forgetting the perfect chaos I created with the flick of my hand, never. The one you see standing before you is only the kind side of me, the side that your Queen, the girl that is died could only see, and not the evil inside me" She says as she smirks, finally dropping the information that he needed to hear. As soon as her words leave her mouth, he stops right in his tracks and looks at her.

"You see brother, while you were playing the perfect cursed husband, your love was with her subjects and got assassinated for it" She says and for a small moment, she could see the spark of sadness in his eyes, yet that is well hidden and goes away after a split second, yet she saw it and there is hope for him. "She'll come back to life like she did the last time, don't worry yourself, dear little evil sister" He speaks, though there is a hint of doubt in his voice as some part of him, perhaps the un-cursed one knows that's not the case.