🔥 XLIX 🔥

"The Dragon breathes the fire that can destroy the world"

49|BECOME ONE WITH THE DRAGON

"What does that mean?" Grayson asks Poseidon confused. The two brothers are rather new to this world and like their sister don't know a lot about it. "It means that Hellfire is not just a one object or a person. It is its own life force but in order for it to survive it had to create creatures. My brother is the first one, the second this world, third Dragons and fourth your sister. However, she is the strongest of the all" Poseidon says to him. "Before we continue on, we have made it into the dining room. You can eat as much as you want" He continues and opens the door to the dining room.

Jaxon and Thalia don't waste a second on going to the table where, as always food covers the long dining table. Food that not many would recognize. "I will not eat until I have understood what is happening to my sister and how she is connected to creatures such as Dragons" Grayson speaks. His voice is filled with anger and confusion as none of this makes sense in his mind, then again he is human or was human. Poseidon sighs as he sits down and gestures the older twin to do too.

"Hellfire is a force that I cannot explain myself, yet I can tell you that it lives in Arabella and for that alone, she is powerful but that isn't the only thing that makes her this powerful. I, nor anyone truly know what she truly is. Though, I can tell you this, she might have it in her veins she is still your sister no matter what" He explains, only wishing that he could say more for he can see how much the older twin wants to know the truth, if he were in that position he would want to know.

Grayson's confusion only grows and doesn't think that his words helped him at all. "What about the Dragons? What part do they play in this?" He then asks when he had realized that he hadn't said much about the Dragons themselves. He has never even seen a Dragon, no one had or that is what he believed yet now he knows that Dragons as well as other mythical creatures are real and it doesn't make any sense now to his (human) Demon side. "Dragons were what we called protectors of the realm" Poseidon starts but it cut off by laughter coming from Jaxon and Thalia who are in their own world eating and being in love.

Smiling softly at the couple he then turns back to look at Grayson. "A long time ago Dragons were in the human world to protect the elements, which is my brothers and I, when we surfaced as humans wanted our power for themselves. Every world has its own species of Dragons, however my brother went too far with his Dragons and created them with Hellfire, a fire that is alive yet cannot live on its own. He wanted to rule with them and he wanted everyone to see how powerful he was with them" The water King says.

"But, the Dragons had a mind of their own and while their original instincts were to protect and serve their master, they went rouge with the Hellfire inside them and wanted to burn down all the worlds. You see, fire is necessary but the power that comes with it cannot be just anyone that controls it and that is why I believe your lovely sister is so important. For without her power and her love this world and every world will soon fall" He continues.