🔥 XXXIII 🔥

"We possess the ability to bring fire to life and to bring it death"

33|SECRETS WILL BREAK THEM

The black haired King with the golden grown on top of his head walks into the dungeon to the nearest cell. Where two men stand. A smirk forms on the King's face when he sees them. They go to the iron bars of the cell when they notice him walk in the dungeon. "Gentlemen, how surprising you found your way here. Too bad you will be leaving shortly" He says to them, his smirk growing as he sees how angry they are at him, then again they have the right to be angry, he locked them in a cell, but on the other hand, they did break into the Underworld and that's against the rules.

"Where is our sister!" One of them says, the anger doesn't hide from anyone, as the two men in the cell are more furious than ever. "I fear you will not be able to see young Arabella now or ever" Lucifer casually tells them, as if they were supposed to know that. Yet, the two brothers did not come all the way to Hell just to get denied. They are going to bring their sister home with them, even if it takes their lives. She does not belong in a place filled with death, however they are wrong about that. That is her rightful place.

He walks closer to the bars, careful to not get close enough for them to reach him, he doesn't want that. "Let us out of here! And let her go!" The other one yells at Lucifer. Jaxon, the younger one nearly punched the bars when he yelled at him, as the anger is just too great for him. "You're not getting it. She belongs to me. And she is the Queen of this world, my Queen, and she cannot be the Queen she's meant to be if she's with you" He says.

Trying desperately to explain to them, but he does enjoy seeing them here in the Underworld, he could use them. The two brother, Grayson and Jaxon somehow found their way into the Underworld, which should be impossible for those who have not died yet and somehow they did and he didn't detect it, even after he was told they had come here, he did not sense them and that confused but impresses him at the same time. But, he does wonder if they were able to break into the Underworld, can they break into other worlds too?

People like that can be useful to him and now that they do have something or rather someone to live for, which he can use to blackmail them with, they will do what he says. "However..." He says which does make both brothers turn to him and see him draw closer to them. "I'm willing to let you see her, without her knowing of course. We can't have her see the past she was once part of. But, only if you do something for me" Lucifer tells them and he adjusts the crown on his head before it falls down as it was going sideways.

Grayson and Jaxon do look deep in thoughts when he comes with his offer, then again there is really too much to think about this, they do have their sister at heart and want only what's best for her and that in their mind is bringing her home with them, yet that doesn't seem like an option at this point, but not seeing her is making them go insane. "What do you wish for us to do?" Jaxon asks after they had taken a couple of minutes to discuss with themselves about their options and what they should do now.