🔥 LX 🔥

"In blazing hot flames is where the world ends"

60|WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD?

Planning a wedding, the fire haired girl realized is not as easy as it sounds. In fact she barely even knows how weddings are supposed to be. In the village it was not much. The parents arranged it all and the bride and groom did mostly nothing but wed one another. The Underworld is a bit different than that. This marriage was neither an arranged one nor will it be simple. Everything had to be perfect for their wedding and over the last couple of days she has found herself in a bind. Choices upon choices that she alone has to make overwhelms her.

While she does have her friends by her side, she still feels a burden has been put on her and she fears speaking to someone for she is supposed to be a powerful Queen and if she can't plan a wedding then she certainly can't rule a kingdom as the King's wife and the Queen. Perhaps it were only nerves that kept her like this yet she did not know that a wedding needed all the things that she's having to plan. However, one thing she is forbidden from planning is her own wedding dress that she will wear when she walks to the man she loves and weds him.

Luna and Thalia have joined forces to create the wedding dress for her and she like the one she is about to marry can't see the dress until the wedding itself. She can only laugh at how the two of them have become friends fast and are working together but her two best friends are friends which does make her happy that everyone does get along. Arabella sits in the library, where she has peace and quiet and she reads a book. To keep herself calm for the wedding she always takes one or two hours of each day to read.

And now that she has gotten better at reading she finds herself enjoying it very much. The human world has not printed many books before and some of the books are written on skin but she does find herself enjoying them either way. And reading has become the thing that keeps her calm as she did not know how to read nor write when she was a child as so many children did not learn nor anyone have time for that as people were mostly farmers.

While she was reading she felt a familiar pull towards the door and she looks up from the book to see Hades standing there, watching her with a soft smile on his face. She puts the book aside with something in between the pages so she would not lose the page that she was reading. Standing up she walks over to him. "My love, why is that the days seem longer until we are to marry?" He asks her but he already knew the answer to that, they both did and they both felt like the days were longer than they were.

The fire eyed girl smiles at him as his arms snake around her waist and pull her towards him until she's up against his chest. "Perhaps for you and I cannot wait to be wed" She answers with a small smirk on her face. Over the last days she has come to enjoy to tease him as he can't wait for it. "When I am your husband, there will be nothing to stand in my way of claiming you as mine" He whispers as he leans in for a kiss and she does too as she goes on her toes and welcomes his lips.