🔥 L 🔥

"Fire is not meant to be played with"

50|THERE IS NOTHING GREATER THAN BEING ON A DRAGON'S BACK

The wind throws her fire hair back as she has taken flight on the back of the Dragon. Laughter escapes past her lips as she finds the happiness rush through her body. She holds as tight as she can around the scales yet they never seem to harm her but she doesn't have a second to think about that for she cannot stop thinking about the fact that she is flying. She is sitting on a Dragon and riding it. "I never knew flying would be this cleansing" She speaks yet it is like her voice becomes lost in the wind.

She might not be that far up in the air and the Dragon has not even left the spot that he was in before, only he has higher up and away from the ground yet this is something that Arabella has never done before and being up in the air with the wings moving and slowly flapping she finds herself in excitement. "Flying will always defeat the purpose of the ground" Fire Raven speaks in her head when she had thought none could hear her voice. Even when the Dragon has not gone that far from the ground it does create a force of air as it flaps its wings.

Her fire eyes search the world around her, not trying to look around but to try to find the man that she has fallen in love with for she has realized that he's not where he was before. Arabella had becomes lost in the excitement of being off the ground that she had not realized that he was gone. "Look up, my love" Hades speaks above her and with a smile on her face she looks up to see that his Dragon and himself are upside down. Once again laughter comes from the girl.

His hand reaches down and without thinking she lets go of one of the scales and reaches up to take his hand and when their skin touch she feels the blush rise to her cheeks as they warm up. "Having fun?" He asks her and she can't help but smile the brightest smile she has ever put on. "Of course" She speaks. With the wind around them she can't be sure if he did hear her but she has a feeling that he did hear her. "Now, where do you wish to go?" Hades asks the girl.

He looks at the fifteen-year-old girl and can't help but see how much she has changed over the last couple of weeks. Proven herself over and over again that she is the rightful Queen and that she is the girl that he loves and now that she is safe with him, he would never left her go. But he does let her hand go and his Dragon turns around to be beside Fire Raven. "Is it all right that we visit the lake in the cave?" She asks him for she has been eager to go back there, the place that she feels safe and protected.

That place is the only place in the Underworld that she feels like nothing can harm her. Yet she does feel safe with Hades, the only problem is how many times she has died. Even through that she still loves him with all her heart and that will never go away as long as she lives and even if she were to die the love she holds for him would be too strong. "For you, I would go anywhere" He speaks. Somehow through the wind that the wings from both Dragons make is unable to stop them from speaking and they can hear each other.