🔥 XI 🔥

"Many fear the flames from fire, while many appreciate them"

11|THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS

When her eyes see what is in front of her, she can't believe that she's in front of it. In front of her is a room, a library. It's not a big library. The room is similar is size as the bedroom she's staying in. The walls, up to the ceiling are book shelves and books in every size and color stands in the shelves. The room looks to be the only room that has colors in it other than red, however the floor and ceiling are pitch black, like in most rooms in this place. She walks inside the library.

In the middle is a large scarlett red color couch, it's big enough to hold at least ten people or more. It can also expend and you can lay in it or sleep. "I know how much you've always wanted to learn how to read properly, I can have someone teach you" He tells her. A smile makes its way on her lips. She does know how to read, a little. She's not very good at it, but she's always wanted to learn and now he's offering to have someone teach her. "Thank you so much, it's a kind offer and I gladly accept it" She says, walking inside and looking around.

Going to one of the walls, she feels the books with her fingers. "After dinner, I will have to be in my study with work, I will have your maid teach you meanwhile" Lucifer says to her, knowing that she needs to be occupied. He doesn't want her to see what he will be doing. "Thank you" She whispers when she has walked around the room and taken a look at all the books that she can read soon. "Come now, dinner is waiting. As we had no lunch, be sure to eat as much as you can" He tells her.

She has always been on the more too skinny side from lack of food and money in her old home, and feeding her and making sure she's healthy is his first priority. They leave the library, but once the door closes a frown makes its way Arabella's face. The beauty of the books is something that she would want to watch the whole day, every day. She still might be a little afraid of him, but the more he does for her and the more he shows her his kindness, she can't help but feel her fear start to become trust. And soon trust will be become love.

Together they go into the dining room where food is on the table, more food than the night before, she's not even sure if that is possible. Most of this food will not be eaten and goes to waste. He leads her to the guest of honor seat and she sits down. He goes to the seat that he was in last night. The two of them eat until they could not eat anymore, they talked and had fun as of they were old friends. She found it rather strange that he knows so much about her, even more than she knows about herself.

The girl was oblivious to the fact that he has been watching over her for her entire life and made sure that she was safe and protected. As he promised, after dinner he bid her farewell and they went into separate ways. While she went to the library, he went to the dungeon but not the study as he said. He doesn't want to frighten the girl, just when she's about to trust him. He can tell because she's not afraid to be around him and she doesn't shake with fear and she doesn't fear of looking him in the eyes.