🔥 LV 🔥

"The Fire King and Queen have been blessed"

65|EPILOGUE

Queen Arabella and King Hades sit on their thrones many years later with their love still shining brightly like never before. Ruling together as one in the Underworld. A kingdom that has suffered yet gone through it all and now they are unstoppable. With each other by their side there is nothing that can defeat them and with love in their heart nothing can overpower them. The world is in peace because of them and all darkness has been defeated and the sacrifice was a large one yet they did it and now they rule together as King and Queen forever.

The smile on the fire haired girl as she sits there with her husband, the happiness shining through her fire eyes as each and every day is something that she looks forward to to spend with the man that she loves and the people that she cares about most in the world. The journey that she went through to get to this place was a long one and it was a painful one yet she did it. Arabella survived death a couple of times and she survived the suffering but now all is better and the pain only made her stronger.

Hades could not be prouder of his wife and Queen. The prophecy had been true and he could not be happier that it did come true and now he rules side by side with the Queen that rules the world. Her power beyond anything and her love stronger than he could ever imagine. He too went through a long journey. He was cruel and he was wicked and while he still has those traits he is better for it and he does not do many cruel deeds any more unless the sinner deserved it yet he changed for her and she changed him for the better.

Though he was not the only one that changed. His younger sister, Luna had also changed and also because of the same person yet not of the same reason. Luna finally made a friend and both she and Arabella made a promise to each other and they have always upheld these promises. She had chanced for the better and the young Queen had been there to help her and guide her in the right direction and she stood by her side through it all. The two of them better friends than one might suspect.

She also has her love by her side. Grayson. Though their love is always a mixture of hating each other and trying to kill the other one but then spending some time in bed for hours on end. Luna may have found love with a Demon but also Arabella's brother which brings the two girls even closer to each other as they are not just sisters-in-law but they are two times sisters-in-law which always brings them closer to each other when spending time together. Their brothers however have never truly gotten along and most of the time don't even speak to one another.

Arabella's other brother Jaxon is also lovesick as his love shines with her maid which she also does consider not only her friend but a sister and they are close too. Thalia and Jaxon are more in love than one might guess and they would spend each day together, that is when she isn't helping her Queen as her maid or even spending time with her friends and sisters Luna and Arabella. The three girls are close to each other and they share all that they can speak about and sometimes talk for what feels like eternity for their husbands.

Arabella takes Hades' hand into hers and smiles at him with her bright and cherry smile that each time that he looks at it', he falls in love with her all over again. His feelings for her can only deepen with each and every day and the feelings of trying to protect her too as he can't imagine someone hurting her yet the power inside her prevents anyone. She has Morse power than anyone else in the world and the world is a large place indeed and she rules over it all.

They smile at each other as the doors to the throne room opens and the people, their subjects enter the room to hear their news that the King and Queen are about to share with their subjects. The news that will bring joy to all across the land and everywhere around the kingdom and the whole world as this will change everything yet in the best way possible. The fire eyed girl feels how Fire Raven is close by and she knows that he has felt what news she will share with the world and it will make everything change for the better.

Their bond that she and her dragon share is unlike any other and now a couple of years later they can feel each other's emotion, pain and laughter. Often they would speak to one another even when far away and every day Arabella would fly over the kingdom on her dragon. Sometimes only to be near him and sometimes to greet her subjects yet other times she would just want to be there for him and he there for her because they are unbreakable together and the bond they share is ever lasting and it will never shatter or breaks.

As the people begin to walk into the throne room and bow before their King and Queen, the fires around the room grows excited as her feelings are so happy to be able to share this with the people that are in the kingdom. Her two sisters and her brothers are also in the throne room, yet they do know what will take place in only a couple of minutes and their proud faces are unbelievable. That Arabella and Hades are expecting a child. The new generation is growing inside of her womb that will soon be welcomed into the world and bless it with happiness and joy as well as their lives.

🔥 The End 🔥