🔥LXIII🔥

"The flames carry beauty as well as death"

63|A WEDDING GONE IN THE WRONG DIRECTION

Queen Arabella walks out of the room in her pure white dress. The tight-fitting Queen Anne neckline covered with diamonds hugs her body as the sleeves are cape ones that by the wrists take on an ombré color of orange and then it is lined at the edges with small fire shaped rubies. The waist hugs her tightly but she can still breathe. From the neckline there is a slit with a fabric underneath yet it creates a dimension. Lining the edges of the slit are diamonds and they also cover the waist in a fire pattern yet the diamonds are silver yet also transparent.

The shirt flows gracefully down her legs. The front stops just below her knees while the back goes down to the ground and even further than that. On the back of the dress the same ombré affect takes place and from the height of her knees the pale looking yellow goes down to strong yellow to orange that eventually turns into red and goes all the way to the end of the dress. On the pattern, rubies shaped like fire decorate it and form the illusion like real fire is on her wedding dress. She does not wear heels as she doesn't like them very much and goes barefoot.

Around her neck there is the red stone necklace that she refuses to take off as that is connected to her and what she doesn't know is her soul. She carries no rings nor bracelets even when she was offered yet she refused as she finds them heavy and while she does like the jewels and other thing she doesn't want to have too much. Her hair also carries nothing as soon she will be crowned Queen, officially that is even when she along with everyone else recognizes her as their Queen and the Queen of the Underworld as she truly doesn't need a coronation to be the rightful Queen.

A veil covering her head as she walks down the hallways, her eyes standing tall as she goes. Having a hard time even breathing from being nervous yet the nervousness inside her body is slowly disappearing as she walks the hallways. Some would imagine that she would feel even more nervous as she will get married in less than five minutes but she does not. She has never felt better and her body is slowly becoming better than it had ever been before. Luna's words running around in her head.

Her fire eyes begin to flash between fire and black until the black takes over and she walking down the hallways yet her mind becomes blank and a wicked grin comes across her face. Arabella finally makes it in front of the doors that lead to the throne room. Two guards on either side of the doors open it for her and she's met with the throne room that has been decorated for the wedding. Music flies through the room as her eyes stay on one person.

Something inside her doesn't want her to see the beauty nor anything else. She does not even seem to notice the people in the throne room that are watching the wedding and all eyes on her. Not does she notice that her own father has come to her side and has taken her arm and hooked it on his. He says something to her but she barely hears it. All she can hear is the whispers that have come around her and this time they don't hurt, she doesn't feel pain from them now, she feels comfort somehow without knowing why but she doesn't care about that.